[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Division Builds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So I'm playing Tom Clancy's: The Division and I am trying for a medic build. I'm level 17 and I have the talent to heal people when I use a med kit and the talent to have skills active for longer when you kill an enemy.
My main concern though is what skills should I use?
I use the medic pulse and smart cover with healing and skill cooldown, but heard I should use health station with ammo.
What do you guys thing?
>>
>>332089851
Health Station should definetly be used for a medic build as it can both give health and revive people from a distance.
I don't know what other skill you might want.
>>
>>332090046
But if I use the first aid ability with defib, it can revive people too and heal from a distance
>>
>>332090262
Health station can heal from a distance, you can throw it.
>>
>>332090046
And I like smart cover cause it reduces incoming damage, increases outgoing damage, and heals teammates as well as reduces skill cooldown
>>
>>332090329
But the health station can be destroyed, which is a turn off for me
>>
Smart Cover trapper
And heal station ressupply

Perk that extends duration on kill and perk that reduces cool down on heal

Now pick up a current lvl marksman and never die or run out of ammo. And out dps most people while giving them more dps. Super user friendly and before challenge mode you should never be dying anyways
>>
>>332090605
Does trapper only work for the enemy, or can I still use it for it's primary function?
And it sounds like a build for PvP more than anything
>>
>>332090756

The wording in trapper is misleading

Use it like you always would, and enemies using cover ANYWHERE take bonus damage and deal less damage.

Also it's not very good for pvp. A pvp build would look more like pulse and that medic burst ability. But at lvl 17 I wouldn't worry about it unless low level dark zone really interests you.
>>
>>332091175
Thanks I appreciate it. I'll just use the healing cover and the medic bust with overheal for now. The health station doesn't heal for shit imo
>>
>>332091175
Also not too many enemies I kill use cover, so it'd only work to those select few I shoot it at.
>>
>>332091421

The healing is not so great but it comes in quick small burst, which in my experience tick your passive every time.
>>332091712

It's more for one shifting snipers and grenadiers with your marksman but I can see that. Definitely gotta find what works for you and early in its not super important.
>>
Does this game get any better?

I'm 1hr30 in and it's already repetitive

The graphics are great but the team-up-go-shoot-bullet-sponges is old already

I might get a Steam refund
>>
>>332093551
Well it's like any other rpg. Level up, get skills, complete missions, play with friends, pvp, repeat.
>>
>>332093663

is there any mission variety
>>
>>332093872
>>332093551
no
>>
>>332093872
Well some are different. They aren't all just "kill a guy" but they aren't too much different
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.