[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always wanted to get into Dark Souls any tips or good builds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 256x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 256x330
I've always wanted to get into Dark Souls any tips or good builds
>>
People have beaten it at level 1 naked, you should just go in blind and do what feels right
>>
Just enjoy it and try not to depend on summons.
>>
Think of it as throwing all your clothes on the floor, rolling around a lot and decided whatever slips on is what you wear for the day.

Congrats, there's your first play-through build.
>>
dont level up resistance
dont rush
>>
you might find it hard to play because of the enemies and the amoun of obscure shit there is. You gotta know a lot of things before playing this game. Like how upgrading works, what humanity does to you, what right weapon to use, where to go, what to do, how summoning someone works, picking a covenant, etc. There's too much complexity for you to get into at this point. They don't call it hard for the enemies
>>
>>332078532
Pick pyromancer.

The vast majority of bosses in the game are weak to fire and it's not tied to any stat. Quelaag is the first boss you're going to encounter that you can't just fireball to death.
>>
>>332079758
>>332079475

Listen to these guys and abandon thread
>>
>>332078532
Soul level 99
>>
40 40 longsword
>>
>>332078532
remember to keep hitting things till it dies, and str builds are easy mode for pve
>>
you can kill NPC's, but there are misables. look it up if you want, no spoiler here.
the don't level up resistance thing is true.
pick the master key.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.