[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT has anyone ever had problems trying to connect a nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
HOLY SHIT has anyone ever had problems trying to connect a nintendo 3ds to fucking internet?

it recognizes my router but it's constantly retrying to connect so I cannot do a fucking shit

I just want to play videogames online
>>
don't worry, they're probably going to shutdown the online soon like for the DS anyway
>>
>>332070041
Works for me. :^)
>>
>>332070041
youre gonna need to DMZ your 3ds
>>
>>332071267
already did
I sat almost in my router
sometimes it gets connection to start updating and then fails at mid update
sometimes it doesn't even start due to connection issues
>>
>>332071484
then I have no clue. probably something up with the 3ds. Use your google fu
>>
>>332071756
already did too, with no success

I guess I'll have to spend a million days trying shit until I solve it
>>
I've been having issues with the New 3DS as of late, I hadn't touched it for a month and when I turned it back on it had my connection settings saved but was recognizing the security as WEP for some reason.

Restarting the router solved this issue, but it eventually goes back in to offline mode again.

Probably a router issue desu.
>>
>>332070041
while i never had to do anything special to make it work, i did end up moving my router closer (for other reasons as well) because the 3ds seems very susceptible to wireless interference
>>
>>332070971
That's because Nintendo WFC for DS/Wii relied on GameSpy servers, which those games were hardcoded to connect to. And then those fuckers got bought out by Glu Mobile.

Many other games that used GameSpy had their master servers shut down as well, some with fair notice like a whole bunch of EA games. A few games like UT3 actually had the devs patch them to connect to their own.
>>
>>332071484
I don't know if it's bad wording of if I'm too retarded to understand your intentions, but DMZ has nothing to do with being close to the router.
>>
>>332072341
>>332072110

I meant to say two separate things
I did the dmz thing and also sat really close to the router, so it's not a weak signal problem
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.