[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLO LENS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: invaded.webm (1011 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
invaded.webm
1011 KB, 720x404
So are we still pretending this shit won't be dead on arrival?
>>
I was plenty surprised when it demo'd at e3 last hear. I was impressed, not gonna lie but then I rewatched the demo, and holy fuck. They fake acted so bad, I don't know how I didn't notice it the first time, probably because I was impressed. But I wasn't impressed to the point I was thinking of getting one of it ever releases.
>>
Didn't they already backtrack and say it's not focused on games. They then hooked up the xbone to a rift, of course it was too weak to do anything so they made it show the xbone games on a large virtual 2d tv you could see though the headset.
>>
>>332069849
Nobody ever pretended that. With its tiny FOV and huge price point, the technology simply isn't there.
>>
It has really great applications for workplaces.

It's terrible for games.

The current kit is also VERY rough. The FOV is pathetic and I would say unusable even for enterprise solutions.

t. my work has one
>>
>>332071490
What do you use it for?
>>
>>332069849

>3D Camwhores

Mitebeprofitable.
>>
>>332072443
Already happening, but in VR.
>>
>>332070720
>games
Who fucking cares. What would you even play with it? We already have """"VR"""" for vidya.
>>
>>332069849
not gonna work
>>
>>332069849
Are we?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.