[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started to play BB tonight but it feels theres an input
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 323x455) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 323x455
I just started to play BB tonight but it feels theres an input delay with dodging. Sure there was a tiny bit in Souls but nothing compared to this.

Is this the case or am i just shit?
>>
Use a wired controller.
>>
>>332064563
There's not.
>>
You're just shit.

Combat will feel weird at first if you're just coming from Souls but it'll come to you. Unless you're crazy good at character actions games you won't even learn the full extent of the combat system until late game/DLC.
>>
>>332064885
>you won't even learn the full extent of the combat system until late game
You are full of shit.
>>
>>332064563
It feels more responsive than Dark Souls 2 was imho.

I went back to play DS1, DS2, BB before going to DS3 and DS2 felt incredibly floaty.
>>
>>332064563
vsync is automatically enabled. That's why.
>>
>>332064563
The fuck? Never heard of this bs, if there was how come no one have mentioned it in reviews, other players. Should be enough of a big deal to be game breaker, yet no one complains. I have not played it but fuck off with you fake falseflagging.
>>
File: 1457777999567.jpg (18 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1457777999567.jpg
18 KB, 399x388
>dodging in BB
>>
There's no more delay than any other souls game. It's just that combat is faster so you're not responding fast enough.

Git faster, faggot.
>>
>>332064967
Just my experience, maybe. I love character action but I suck dick at it.

The combat in Bloodborne felt entirely different for me between the early stages of the game and the DLC. Those boss fights were FUCKING BRUTAL on my tender little asshole.
>>
>>332065047
What's vsync?
>>
Oh man, I thought I was alone in noticing this. It's really noticeable at first, but you get used to it super fast
>>
Yeah there is a little bit, but you get used to really quick
>>
>>332065126
Syncs up the frames being displayed to your monitor or tv's refresh rate, so you don't get screen tearing. It causes a noticeable amount of input delay.
>>
File: 1454155618887.jpg (157 KB, 1724x238) Image search: [Google]
1454155618887.jpg
157 KB, 1724x238
>>332064563
>>332065161
>>332065181
There isn't. Your streamer of choice might not dodge the second you want to.
>>
>>332065070
>Should be enough of a big deal to be game breaker, yet no one complains

I'm in the same boat as OP. I love Bloodborne to death, but it feels like there's input delay when dodging. I couldn't react to faster enemy attacks, I had to predict instead. And I also felt input delay with the DS2 on ps3, but the PC version was better and more responsive.

>I have not played it but fuck off with you fake falseflagging.

Then why do you care?
>>
>>332064563
Are you playing this one on a TV compared to the previous games on a monitor?

I hadn't had a console since 2006 before BB, and I wasn't used to playing games on a TV. Make sure you enable gaming mode or it'll be literally unplayable. That's the issue I had anyway
>>
>>332065263
Also insane input buffer, just like in the other souls games. There were times where I mistimed a dodge, got hit before the dodge came out, and THEN the dodge comes out.
>>
>>332065401
that is thankfully not as big a problem in DaS3, judging from the 13 hours I've played so far
>>
>>332064563
The input lag has only decreased with every game, in Demon's Souls it was like a full half second, Bloodborne is much crisper
>>
>>332065317
Thank you anon ily. Game mode on my tv worked. Been a very long time since ive played a console game.
>>
>>332065562
I played the game 25 hours before beating it, and it's still there, I think in the same amount as Bloodborne. They fixed it inbetween Dark Souls 1 Bloodborne, but I didn't have any more or less of a problem with it in DaS3.

Just my two cents.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.