[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys will argue over anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gwg_16x9_april_r2.png (332 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
gwg_16x9_april_r2.png
332 KB, 780x438
You guys will argue over anything.
>>
>>332052238
bretty gud
>>
>>332052238
This is a great list for "free" games. The only personal drawback is that I own all of them.

Just grabbed Lords of the Fallen from this month though, really been wanting to play that.
>>
>not even the xbox one version of SRIV
>>
>>332052238
That's a fine selection of games. I see nothing worth arguing about here.
>>
>>332052238
no we won't faggot
>>
>>332052292
downloaded that, heard it was a dark souls ripoff

seems fun, but Ive never been a fan of the series.

>>332052315
true, its mostly for the 360 owners, but the boner owners get the benefit of the backwards compat.

>>332052368
that would be a first.. never seen these topics fail before
>>
free wolf among us may make me take advantage of that gold for $1 deal and dust off the xbone. Don't exactly need to play that in 4K
>>
>>332052315
They can't give 360 users a single game.
>>
Le ebin glass um man
>>
>>332052238
I played Dead Space 2 and honestly, it shit me up. I got to an area where there were these small scuttling type things in a sort of garden type area and just said fuck it and stopped playing.

Am I too much of a pussy for the first game?
>>
>>332052843
probably, both are great, you might enjoy the 3rd one since its more action orientes and less horror, but its the shit game of the series because of it.

Anyway Im also a fucking coward when it comes to horror games, but I did manage to finish both DS1 and DS2... took me about 6 months each playing little by lttle and loved both of them.

hated ds3
>>
>>332052843
First game is scarier, more dread, the Alien to 2's Aliens. 2 is more intense imo.

Try out System Shock 2 and stay away from the mall, it crawls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_142HcqxExY&ab_channel=GlorytoTheMany
>>
Aside from the asteroids, Dead Space was one of the best games of last gen. I hope the xbros enjoy it.

No, I don't need to hear how disappointed you were in the third game.
>>
>>332052238
>free
kek
>>
>>332053074
I was disappointed by the third game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.