[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OY VEY!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: d5c.jpg (55 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
55 KB, 297x365
Dumb goyim, why dont you support the idea of games as a service?
Dont you want constant updates of new content and free access to games? Dont you know 'whale' means engaged player and the success of the 'games as service' model in narrative games is having cliffhanger endings? Dont you know that traditional mechanics in games are missed opportunities to make money from?
Also dont you know that service games are a more convenient way to make games than the outdated and more expensive 'show creativity and thought in your creation, have big price tag' model. Its also a more user-friendly and inclusive because its free-to-play and games are made for everyone, meaning they start as blank slates.

You want to keep keep gaming alive and evolve the medium, dont you goyim?

https://www.digitalsurgeons.com/thoughts/strategy/a-digestible-guide-to-the-new-gaming-ecosystem/
>>
>today will be the day that /v/ didn't took the /pol/ bait
saged btw ;)
>>
>>332050779
saged you back fag
what r u gonna do now?
>>
>>332050779
>jews did this
he missed the point. back to pol with you.
>>
>>332050779
I'll make another thread. Come and sage it as well, Bobby Kotick.
>>
Honestly, if people are gonna do the Jew meme I wish they'd put slightly more effort into it than just reusing the word 'goy' with the occasional 'oy vey' for emphasis.
Yiddish has a lot of amusing slang terms. If you branched out a little in using them then your shitpost would be much more interesting to read. Otherwise it just looks lazy.

For example, I never see usage of the word 'goyish', adjective form of goy. There's no 'kosher', no 'kibbitz', no nothing.
>>
>>332053297

What's kibbitz?
>>
>>332053358

Joking. I literally just looked up Yiddish slang and found a bunch of words which are not only Jewish as fuck (obviously) but which are funny in their own right.

Sprinkling some of those into your shitposting would improve the experience, and make it more likely to stick in the reader's mind.
>>
>>332053358

(as in, kibitz actually means 'jokes')
>>
>>332053759
On an unrelated note, such an interesting language.
Now go on OP you schickse.
>>
>>332054510

Nah, it looks like he's given up. Shitposters today, no stamina.

I have half a mind to redo this thread for him with a bit more effort put into it.
>>
I'm beginning to feel like a rabbi, rabbi
All the goyim from the front go ay-yay-yay, ay-yay-yay
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to shlep shmutz, slep shmutz

shamalamas famalalamasd ajoasns shoah shoah shoah o
>>
File: The_Rappin'_Rabbis.jpg (35 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
The_Rappin'_Rabbis.jpg
35 KB, 512x384
>>332055671

???
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.