[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moxxi's revolver or Mordecai's sniper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: latest-3.jpg (74 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
74 KB, 250x360
Moxxi's revolver or Mordecai's sniper?
>>
>>332047098
explain, is it a reward from a side mision?
>>
>>332047195
Yes. You have to pick which you wanna give booze to
>>
>>332047263
dammit, I knew I needed to do some sidequests
im in true vaul hunter mode, with the commando
why everyone is bi in this game? holy shit
>>
>>332047378
I have no idea
>>
neither because the game is shit and fuck anthony burch

play borderlands 1 and experience the power of real weapons, not nerf guns
>>
>>332047520
Well you can't pick nothing cause you gotta pick something in order to finish the mission silly
>>
>>332047520
but I love the design
dahl master race reporting in
>>
Was moxi's gun the rubi?if so pick rubi it has life regen on hit
>>
>>332047839
Yeah that's hers
>>
Nigger man
>>
>>332047098
>>332047839
the moxxi´s that is, lifesteal its always valuable, specially in raid bosses
>>
Moxxi's by far.
>>
It's all preference bruh. I use my snippet quite a bit so I went to Mordecai.

Plus I felt bad for the dude
>>
Moxxies guns are always good. Always.

Her shotgun from another quest line is ridiculously good, and fires shotgun pellets in a heart shaped pattern.

But in the end it doesnt matter because all the guns you get from quests like that are set at certain levels, and can never be gotten at another level unless you are on NG+ or NG++, etc.

I really hated that you couldnt take good gear you find and somehow level them up to your own level. There were alot of unique things that are great till you go up 5 levels and then become useless, but would be amazing if they were the same level you are at.
>>
>>332047098

Are there other games like borderlands?

Not in the meme or shitty writing/theme sense, but just trolling around shooting shit in an FPS semi-open world kind of thing.
>>
The only gun in the game I really liked was the sniper rifle with the girl voice.

It would say rude things whenever you killed people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.