[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tamrielunlimited.jpg (188 KB, 613x331) Image search: [Google]
tamrielunlimited.jpg
188 KB, 613x331
How bad is this shit? Worth $20?
>>
I had fun with a friend. its more co-op elder scrolls. Its an MMO but they didn't really do anything with it. you don't really intereact with players very much.
>>
>>332037926
this. Playing it up to level 15 I didnt feel challenged one bit. And didn't feel like I needed any friend to tag along with me.

Chat community is tiny, most players just don't talk at all.

Not a complex game either. Only 4 classes.
World PvP I heard is just a chaotic mess where people hop in, shoot a few people then hop out.

Really it's poor man's skyrim with the possibility to have a friend with you.
>>
Why is no one ever discussing this game on /v/ or even /vg/?
>>
Where is it $20?
>>
>>332038845
>>332037926
Just use that four player co-op Skyrim mod and stop wasting time with TESO.
>>
>>332040498
It had one of the worst releases of any MMO ever. 2 weeks into release there were more bots than people. Oh, and those bots were exploiting some of the dozens of game breaking bugs so there was never an opportunity for an economy to start up.

Combat on release was godawful. Complete shit you'd expect from a Chinese cell phone game, not a game that cost $199 million USD to produce.

Everyone and their mother was screaming at Zenimax to at least fix the loot exploits that were ruining the game but the devs had no answers other than to manually ban people as they saw them. Most people were telling Zenimax that the game needed a total overhaul or it would be forced into F2P in under a year and Zenimax called people retarded and deleted all criticism of the game from their forums. They deserved their fate.

Being such a shit game of course it generates zero interest here. We don't have Age of Conan threads after all.
>>
>>332037576
If you're a lorefag it's worth $20 to fuck around with for a little bit. Don't expect PvE combat, PvP, or the story to be any good though.
>>
>>332037576
Dont get it anon I have never felt so underpowered and lacking potential in Elder Scrolls before till this. Nothing is really worth it because you never FEEL stronger.
>>
>>332041456
Is it even decent now? Or just shit?

What MMO has the cooperative strenght of vanilla WoW these days?
>>
>>332042282
Anon just play something else, the game lacks any sort of sense of achivement, enemies are boring and all the neat mechanics from tes are watered down. There are no amazing items, no insane crafting, stealing is garbage, the classes are generic, and enemies are HP sponges
>>
It's a MMORPG. If you don't like MMORPGs, don't buy it, it's not unlike the rest.
>>
>>332037576
>Buy it on Steam
>Game doesn't run through steam, has it's separate launcher
>Refund game on steam
>Enjoy free shitty MMO
>>
>>332042282
>What MMO has the cooperative strenght of vanilla WoW these days?
Don't kid yourself, Vanilla WoW was complete garbage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.