[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY GOD the controls for this game are fucking garbage. The first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Metroid_Prime_3_Packaging.jpg (986 KB, 1000x1405) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Prime_3_Packaging.jpg
986 KB, 1000x1405
MY GOD the controls for this game are fucking garbage. The first two games played perfectly on my GC controller. I can't shoot for thist on this. Is it just me?
>>
>I can't aim with an aiming device
yea u suck
>>
>>332037184

To be fair, I hated having to use the Nunchuck to do any of the grappling or anything. Same with using the remote to push and twist the handles. There was just something off about everything besides aiming
>>
File: 1420192414059.png (237 KB, 512x480) Image search: [Google]
1420192414059.png
237 KB, 512x480
>>332037350
The gesture controls are terrible. The pointer controls are pure sex, though.
>tfw Twilight Princess HD doesn't have Wiimote controls
I was really looking forward to sniping some Bomblings...
>>
I didn't have a problem with the Wii controls but I still wish they added an option to play with the classic controller like the GC. There was no reason they couldn't have added it.
>>
Git gud
>>
>>332037184
>>332038853

I wish the aim would actually LOCK when you locked on. It'll lock your camera but your cursor will be off center. I keep missing charged shots because of this. I hate having to adjust the aim on top of being locked onto something.

I'm finding this unplayable.
>>
>>332037101
The wii controls for the Metroid Prime series are infinitely better than the Gamecube controls, after playing the trilogy version of Prime, which was already my favorite game mind you, I seriously couldn't go back to the Gamecube version.
>>
>>332039148
You can turn off the free aim in the settings, idiot.
>>
>>332039331
THANK YOU HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>332039148
You must literally be retarded because all you have to do is keep the wiimote centered
>>
>>332040819
Nah mate, it's fucking broken. >>332039259
This works though.
>>
>>332037101
Just change the free aim settings and turning sensitivity.
>>
>>332037101

work on your motor.
>>
File: 2631526-move.jpg (151 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
2631526-move.jpg
151 KB, 700x550
If the Wii remote had more buttons accessible around the main button (in this case the A button) I'd have had less problems with the controls.

Pretty much any game that requires you to hit the 1 or 2 button while holding it like a remote were a pain in the ass. Sony got it right with their dildo wand in that regard.
>>
>>332037350
>>332037589
>>332039148
>There are people itt who didn't calibrate their wiimotes
The controls for Corruption were sex, and the Trilogy translates them perfectly to the other 2. Seriously, Prime and Echos only got better with Motion controls, and this is coming from a vehement anti Motion guy.
>>332042442
>Sony fans actually believe this
The Sony Lollipop dildo was ass and handled like one.
>>
>>332043562
The PS move was fine. The only thing Wii remote did better was emulating a light-gun since its IR sensor is more accurate for that kind of thing vs. a mathematician trying to extrapolate where a glowing ball is aiming with the combination of a shitty 640x480 60fps webcam and gyro data.
>>
>there are literal retards on /v/ who can't operate controllers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.