[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to WoW songs, /v/? World of Warcraft nostalgia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
What happened to WoW songs, /v/?

World of Warcraft nostalgia thread too, I guess
>>
>>332036368
I AM MURLOC
>>
>>332036368
all cool people stopped playing long ago
so there's no more songs being made
>>
>>332036775
nyhm still plays but he's old, cranius is dead probably, summergale is god knows where

nyhm is in his 30's and bald now, really shows how many years it's been
>>
There's nobody with a brain still playing WoW, that's why.
>>
File: 0159.png (137 KB, 434x448) Image search: [Google]
0159.png
137 KB, 434x448
>>332036368
>tfw you know the lyrics to all of his songs
>>
>>332036893
>cranius is dead probably
Say it ain't so
His voice was amazing
>>
>>332037002
hard like heroic, more than you can handle, so let's do it like a druid in the general channel

i actually used that song as the basis for many of my online accounts, "Hard Like Heroic" or simply "HLH".
>>
>>332036893
>nyhm still plays but
Addicts are not cool
>>
CODE MONKEY LIKE FRITOS
>>
>>332037059

Dead online. His last video was nearly a year ago.

>>332037115

I'm not sure how much he plays still. He streams now, he's your average neo-blizzard goy.

>>332037130

CODE MONKEY LIKE TAB AND MOUNTAIN DEW
>>
File: 1361669490898.gif (951 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
1361669490898.gif
951 KB, 245x160
>>332036893
>>332037002
>Baby it's alright now you don't have to PUG 'round me
>Everything's farmed; Maly Naxx and Sarth 3d
>The raids are boring, i don't wanna PvP
>Wipe the raid till we get it right
>Nothing left to do, let's do something new, so come meet me at Ulduar
>>
File: 1441752043127.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1441752043127.jpg
165 KB, 1366x768
>>332036368
It happens to every MMO game unfortunately.
At the beginning you have all these people who are actually really passionate about the game they're playing and want to contribute to the community. Along with this you have a brand new community, also really passionate about the game, ready to support any of the cool shit that comes out. Sadly as the game goes on those content creators lose interest and the original community sort of dies out. After a certain point you just get this community full of people who just play the game and don't really care about fan-created content which leaves the people who create content little incentive to actually make stuff.
>>
Blizzard being jews this is what happened to wow songs
There is no community in wow anymore, its just Other players in your world
>>
STORM, EARTH AND FIRE
>>
>>332037310
I don't need achievements or buffs please I'm so ready now for Ulduar
Summergale, I don't do heroic raids, I do alliance raids, so listen Summergale
Hop on my mechanohog and we'll never log
So listen summergale, once you pvp with me we're gonna pwn you see so listen Summergale
When we're gankin', you won't go back, you won't go back yeah

>>332037428

I never even played back then, I was honestly too caught up in Runescape. I started playing actively in WoD and gave up on that mess, now I play on Nost.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.