[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Project Diva X >Chance time module unlocks this is some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Project Diva X
>Chance time module unlocks

this is some magical girl transformation type shit

getting lucky and unlocking the module for the song you're playing is pretty cool
>>
>Until you have to farm just to get the module meant for the stage.

>Until you realize this entry has the least amount of songs (30 including medleys)

>Until you realize there are no directed PVs with a story

>Until you realize that network sharing of edits and pirapro integration has been removed.

>Until you realize this is the worst game in the series.

Seriously, what a fucking joke.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>332035042
>mfw idgaf

all that shit, aside from song count, was always secondary to my enjoyment of the game

DLC will be there to pick up the slack (at an added cost of course)

and we also have the ultra budget price (by comparison) Future tone soon

i'm not sweating it
>>
>>332035042
It doesn't matter. I like all PD games.
>>
Should I have any hope for Future Tone to get translated?
>>
>>332035634
Literally the only good thing about the game is live stage mode. Where you can string multiple songs together with a crowd cheering you on.

The removal of network integration with edit mode kills replayability especially when the set list is so week compared to the previous games.

If I wanted this shit I would go back and play Extend which is so much better.
>>
>>332036212
Why do you need to translate a Diva game?
>>
>>332035042
This. I played through 18 songs and am already very disappointed. There seems to be no song variety either, and Kaito and Meiko might as well been removed from the game
>>
>>332036239
>Literally the only good thing about the game is live stage mode

Have you somehow stopped enjoying free play?

>the removal of network integration with edit mode kills replayability especially when the set list is so week compared to the previous games

I had no problem putting in 100+ hours in previous games without the edit mode. Never even saw a good edit on either region game.

I can understand if you're used to playing those ridiculous 20 star edits though

>tracklist

nigga please

this is a music game
music being some of the most subjective shit there is

i'm not going to make any comments on the tracklist until i've played all the songs

people shat on F2nds track list and I love it
people can't stop dickriding Mirai DX tracklist and I think it's boring

sucks for you if you can't enjoy it anon
>>
>>332036530
i thought them being non existent was like a meme or something. it always seems like they do it on purpose.

also is it fairly easy to understand without knowing japanese? like ive heard the f+f2 were easy to figure out, but this new live quest thing looks alot more complex than the previous ones.
>>
>>332037930
Translations should be up soon if not already

I haven't had any trouble playing the game as I would previous entries
>>
>>332037930
The only thing you'll miss is the constant cut scenes after each song.

For live quest after you beat the songs you unlock new version with a modifier so you will not know what that is but once you get in the stage it's pretty easy to figure out.

But honestly, skip this one and get the future tone games when they drop.
>>
>>332038318
for the future tone ones u can just make a japanese psn on a different account on a ps4 right? i was gunna try get diva x for the vita but the memory card stuff seemed fiddly and kinda put me off
>>
>>332038620
Yeah, multiple accounts on PS4 (PS3 too but not future tone)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.