[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More nx leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (10 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 1152x648
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4btxk0/i_am_a_aaa_dev_who_actually_works_with_a_real_nx/
>>
>more
That implies there were any leaks to begin with
>>
>reddit
>>
Read that exact same post on 4chan this week.
>>
The guy said that the NX had 8GB of DDR5 memory. When asked to clarify if he meant "DDR5" or "GDDR5", he reiterated "DDR5".

As far as I know, DDR5 does not exist. He tried to get out of it by saying he was "just an artist", but I think it's pretty clear the guy is full of shit.
>>
Until I see a video with something running on the controller, I'm no longer paying attention to these "leaks".
>>
>>332031359
When I've heard DDR3 compared to DDr5, I've seen it plenty of times without a G
Not that I believe the leak
>>
>>332032439
there is no such thing as DDR5

DDR3 is old RAM, DDR4 is the new hotness, and GDDR5 is for graphics cards.
>>
>>332031093
Must be that new internet feature where you can take text from one site and put it on another. We're really hitting our stride as far as usability goes.
>>
I am the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>332030841
OMG THIS TIME IT'S REALLLLLLLLL
>>
>>332033537
Well, I'm the legendary Anonymous. I'm legion, you know.
>>
>>332031359
Obviously that 8GB is dedicated to Dance Dance Revolution 5
>>
>>332031359
>He tried to get out of it by saying he was "just an artist"
There are few people on a development team to whom memory bandwidth capability, let alone the name for a specific type of dram chip, is at all relevant. They're mostly buzzwords simply meant to sell hardware and distinguish newer tech from old.

Not that I believe him, but missing a G isn't what dampens his story
>>
File: 1443730314322.jpg (120 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1443730314322.jpg
120 KB, 716x768
>>332030841
I do not want to play with that shit.
Fuck you nintendo.
You lost me forever.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.