[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is this shit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChW LeQPbzNo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: MetriodPrime-582x388.jpg (92 KB, 582x388) Image search: [Google]
MetriodPrime-582x388.jpg
92 KB, 582x388
The fuck is this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWLeQPbzNo
>>
>>332026596
Metroid's death
>>
>>332026596
Nintendo's childish response to demands for more Metroid when they wanted to it die and already tried to kill it once.
>>
The greatest boss design since the giant Pole that shot bees at you.
>>
>>332026596
7 years
>>
>>332026596
Halo on 3DS
Co-Starring but not in anyway important; Samus Aran
>>
actually looks fun
>>
>>332027343
Difference is Halo's enemies are fun to fight, and the gameplay actually changes up. This is just JUST.
>>
>>332026596
Looks like the most boring game ever conceived.
>>
>>332026596
That boss fight actually seems like a cool fight

but the gameplay itself is pretty slow and boring
>>
>>332026871
>it has colors therefore it's childish
>>
>>332027625
So your typical nintendo game?
>>
>>332026596
>shit
Exactly that.
>>
wow I just realized how much I really don't give a shit about this game

pretty sad desu
>>
>>332027667
>slow and boring
Isn't this Prime in general?
>>
>>332026596
A really fun game.
>>
>>332026596

Please understand what kind of game it is
>>
>>332027934
In the rest of the Prime series you are supposed to feel isolated. They are obviously not going for that this time which is why it's fucked up. You can't take the Prime games concept and apply multiplayer to it, that's and oxymoron in itself.
>>
>>332027934
Fair point.
Still though, I like the concept of the boss. I can always go for more variety in the FPS co-op genre.
>>
Looks like the other Primes but with a poor art style and multiplayer.
>>
>>332027934
I don't know, Hunters felt pretty fast paced in multiplayer IMO. They should have provably made something like that instead of this shit.
>>
This looks and feels nothing like Metroid. Prime at least retained the atmosphere, and exploration aspects, of Metroid when it went first person. It's as if Nintendo doesn't understand Metroid, or doesn't care.
>>
>>332027752
Everyone is Chibi characters with a cute art style makes it childish.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.