[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman: Arkham Knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
What's the /v/erdict, /v/?
>>
It's shit.
I haven't played it.
>>
>>332026170

It's fun. There's way too much fucking side shit that they padded the game with if you want to get the true ending. Aside from that, if you like Bamham you'll like the game.
>>
Could have been much better
>>
now that the dust has settled
>>
I've been masturbating for at least twenty of my thirty hours.
>>
>>332026170
I enjoy it quite a bit. If you liked the other BamHams you'll probably enjoy it too. I'm also in the minority that likes the Batmobile.
>>
>>332026170
It plays almost exactly like the last 3 games.
Main villains are underwhelming
Sidequests are repetitive and you have to do all of them to get the true ending
Batmobile inclusion is divisive. I personally hated it because of the lack of variety with it.
>>
It's OK. The Battank gameplay is alright but it wears out its welcome due to the number of banal combat sections. I liked the stupid action-adventure puzzle parts where you play Lost Vikings with the tank to help each other get through an area.
>>
Have they fixed the PC version? Last I heard they gave up on even trying.
>>
>>332026170
6/10
Joker shit was good for a while but they overdue it
They give you 50 enemies to fight at the same time . It gets seriously annoying as fuck
Too much fucking batmobile
Arkham Knight is boring as fuck
>>
>>332026170
I think the fact that nobody ever talks about it is pretty telling
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.