[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ please help me find the name of this game: >SNES >Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: GoldenSnacks.jpg (411 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GoldenSnacks.jpg
411 KB, 800x600
/v/ please help me find the name of this game:

>SNES
>Dark fantasy themes
>You are ripped muscledude with sword
>You go through a giant tower (castle?) and slay demons and free prisoners
>Some of the people/creatures join your side and have unique abilites

Pic related in that it has a similar graphics style to Golden Axe, but darker
>>
File: 1439528050057.jpg (41 KB, 396x446) Image search: [Google]
1439528050057.jpg
41 KB, 396x446
I've been going through lists of SNES RPG's and I can't find it. I think it might have been a later game because it had decent graphics.
>>
the king of dragons?

knights of the round?

I know exactly what you're talking about, but it doesn't seem to be those and I can't remember the name
>>
Also its a side scrolling hack n slash with magic elements
>>
>>332021008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBsvvkaMtSE
>>
>>332021008
Fuck I've seen footage of the game your refering to but don't know it, I think I remember the video so give me a minute.
>>
>>332021619
Similar to both but I don't think there was a character selection screen.
>>
>>332021765
that's exactly the game I was thinking
>>332021619
>>
>>332021765
Son of a bitch!
Thank you thats exactly what I was looking for! As soon as the music hit my ears I smiled.
>>
>>332021932
You're welcome. I grew up in the arcade so the arcade version is superior but the one for SNES is fine for a port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQCIe2NEfw
>>
>>332021773
>>332021765
Well shit, I could've sworn I remember a gaming in the clinton years video with a game like this and tried looking but was to slow.
>>
>>332022064
Yea it definitely has that arcade feel to it.
Its only $20 on amazon so Im definitely grabbing a copy.

My neighbors used to have it and I would borrow it every chance I could as a kid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.