[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales of Zestiria the X A Zestiria anime adaptation that rewrites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Ceb7NiFWIAEG5wU.jpg orig.jpg (2 MB, 3680x5106) Image search: [Google]
Ceb7NiFWIAEG5wU.jpg orig.jpg
2 MB, 3680x5106
Tales of Zestiria the X
A Zestiria anime adaptation that rewrites the story so that Alisha and Rose get double-heroine role and explains the connections between Zestiria and Berseria.
>>
>Alisha fags were this fucking mad
>>
I never finished the game and have no desire to. I'll probably just watch this.
>>
File: This game was shit.jpg (356 KB, 1165x1369) Image search: [Google]
This game was shit.jpg
356 KB, 1165x1369
>Hey let's make an anime out of the WORST Tales Of game since Legendia

Welp, I'll give a chance but see I gave Tales of Zesitira a chance by playing the game and was gravely disappointed beyond recognition so I won't watch the anime with high expectations, if it's anything like the game it will be garbage.
>>
>>332018385
video game adaptation when?
>>
>>332018998
they're deliberately rewriting the story for a reason, m8.
>>
>>332018998
>comparing anything to the disaster that is The Last Airbender
>>
>>332018998
>the worst since Legendia

Legendia isn't even bad, and well I'd say Tempest is even worse than Zesty but at least I managed to finish Tempest.
>>
>>332019139
>>332018998

I don't think this is a rewrite, more of them actually adding the rest of the story that the game had to cut out. Zestiria had a lot of potential and backstory ready to go but you can tell they didn't put most of it into the game and removed a lot of it for whatever reason.

With Alisha it's not her leaving that sucks but rather EVERYTHING relating to her side of the story that gets totally dropped. Characters like Maltran who have a clear side arc end up being really fucking awkward when they show up through the game because all the substance linked to it isn't there.
>>
>>332019483
not to mention stuff like zaveid's mysterious gun or that one dude from rose's guild.
>>
>>332018385
But Alisha's importance to the story was being unimportant to Sorey after she did her time. She was a burden as a vessel to the point that the nigga was going blind. She realizes this and leaves Sorey to find someone better.

Why do they need to shoehorn her?
>>
>>332018385
>that rewrites the story so that Alisha and Rose get double-heroine role and explains the connections between Zestiria and Berseria.

Source?
>>
>>332018385
this cannot be real
>>
>>332018998
Abyss, Graces, Symphonia 2, and Hearts were all worst than Zestiria.
>>
>>332018385
Anything that brings more Go Shiina music is fine by me.
>>
>>332021969
No, I had fun playing those at least
>>
>>332021969
The only one of those close to being as bad is Symphonia 2 but at least the combat isn't as much of clunky shit and there isn't a retarded skill system.
>>
>>332021969
wow, wrong on all 4 counts
>>
>>332021969
Are you confusing Zestiria for a different game? Heck, if you were confusing it with one of the Xilia games, at least you would only be suffering from shit taste instead of suffering some kind of mental illness.
>>
>>332019463
>Tempest is even worse than Zesty but at least I managed to finish Tempest.

Not too hard, since Tempest is a 3 hour game stretched to a 10 hour game by placing cities a 20 minute walk from one another.
>>
>>332021969
>Thinking Graces and Abyss were worse than Tales of Zestiria

Not sure if bait, or just ultra shit taste. Either way Abyss and Graces were 100x better than Zestiria and Abyss was 100x better than Graces.

I'd put Tales of Zesitira in the bottom three of Tales Of games if not at the very bottom, that's how bad it was. Abyss is in the top five of best Tales Of games so not sure what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>332021969
Nope.
>>
File: 1357843734671.jpg (41 KB, 493x575) Image search: [Google]
1357843734671.jpg
41 KB, 493x575
>mfw they release Zestiria X for PS4
>>
>>332021969
The only one there I would agree with is Symphonia 2
>>
>>332018385

so it's basically the Aliisha DLC as an Anime?

Cause that's what the Aliisha DLC is.. is Rose is basically the Shepherd because Sorey is doing some CHIM shit at the spot where you fought Heldalf, so he's in a coma, and Aliisha the squire
>>
Oh boy, more fujobait shit.

Why can't we just forget Zesteria ever happened?
>>
>>332023120
because the next game is a prequel
>>
>>332022721
>why won't they love me
>don't worry, if they will not love you, i will make them love you
>>
>>332023254
baba, you've gone mad with power
>>
>>332018385
The problem with FFXIII was that instead of moving on after the first fiasco, they kept trying to fix it and resulted in 3 mediocre games. Zestiria is not worth salvaging. Just move onto the next installment and stop trying to add to this shitty universe.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.