[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACE BUK / TopwareInteractive/posts/1015397366 2430761 http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: twoworlds2.jpg (20 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
twoworlds2.jpg
20 KB, 360x203
FACE BUK / TopwareInteractive/posts/10153973662430761
http://www.callofthetenebrae.com/en/

Oh boy, /v/! More Two Worlds! Including new DLC for Two Worlds 2, and Two Worlds 3!
>>
>>332014974
maybe it will revive the online for the PS3 verion
>>
I played this a few months ago but I thought the rest of the world forgot it existed. This is uh, weird.
>>
>>332016934
The ambiance & general art direction was amazing
>>
the only time i see this mentioned is that it was a really bad gaem that had a few glimpses of potential, and it goes on Steam Weekly deal for like 2 bucks almost every other week
>>
>>332017274

Yeah it did a few things really well, loved the settings and cities especially. In the end it just felt like half the game was missing and all that potential went down the drain.
>>
I enjoyed TW2 a lot, sure, it's janky and clunky but it has great side content and magic system.
I also want the online to be revitalized since it was pretty fun.
>>
File: 1271464774994.jpg (26 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1271464774994.jpg
26 KB, 512x368
How the fuck do these games keep getting sequels?
>>
>>332017274

Yea I liked one of the open world themes

game was solid but obviously not even close to the better open world games out there

Looking forward to this one
>>
>>332017934
risen
>>
WHY
>>
>>332017830
That's because half the game was locked behind multiplayer. As much as I really liked TWII, the ending was a total blueball and was one of the most unsatisfying conclusions anyway.
>>
File: SCREEN_0001.jpg (465 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
SCREEN_0001.jpg
465 KB, 1280x1024
2 worlds 2 furious was fucking goat
>>
>>332014974

Isn't this the game with "The Taint" ?
>>
>>332018370
it didn't help you couldn't even set up a multiplayer solo character
>>
I had no idea it even sold that well. I have a thing for average WRPGs so i'll probably get it.
>>
How? Didn't they file for insolvency after that Raven Cry disaster?
>>
>>332018475

in the first one. that got dropped completely in II
>>
I'll be honest here, I love Two Worlds 2.

As mediocre as it is, as shitty as the voice acting is, it grows on you. And that magic system is great. It's also so very optimized, 1 second load times for a pretty large open(kinda empty) world. It's one of my guilty pleasures.

Didn't Raven's Cry sink them though?
>>
neat
they are very flawed games but messing around in co-op is too much fun
>>
>>332017274
That was something the first one pulled off well enough, too. Come to think of it, TW1 was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>332020989
I literally cannot get into it, is the cult following some sort of inside joke?
I really likes 2 but 1 is such a piece of shit I cannot fathom why people say it underrated and whatnot.
The combat is just completely fucking broken with every other attack not registering, I played it to the point where bandits stopped attacking me due to how powerful I was but I will never get why anybody ever liked that game.
>>
>>332021361
Oh I'm not defending it, the first Two Worlds is objectively shit. That's just one of the things (or the only thing) it pulled off.
>>
>>332021361
II's combat was kinda dicey as well
>>
Are the Two Worlds-series worth playing if you like Gothic a lot?
>>
>>332022726

Is*
>>
>>332014974
Is there a mod for TW2 that makes your arms longer? They're so tiny.
>>
>>332016934
Any luck find anyone playing online?
>>
so is it any good, its only $3.24 on steam.
>>
>>332022468
It's janky, sure but it's a lot more competent than 1
>>
>>332023465
I didn't bother, I had tried most of the online bit with a friend a while back but never had time for the single player, just did a runthrough of that.

>>332023916
If you like WRPGs then yeah go for it, it's not the best game in the world and it does seem to be missing a lot of content but the things it does do right will make it worth your time. Good atmosphere and music with a neat magic system.

The UI hurt my head though holy fuck.
>>
>playing two worlds 2 with friends
>having a pretty good time
>log on the next day
>game refuses to connect to several of the players for no reason
>try dozens of fixes
>nothing works
>we arent the only one with this issue
>no fix exists
7/10 this game made me cry
>>
>>332014974
There's a two worlds 3?
>>
TW2 is the fucking epitome of mediocre. I had plenty of fun while spending quite a few hours in it, then reached the next area, which didn't work with the crack I had, which made me drop the game. The only feel I got when dropping the game was anger that I spent so much time on something so mediocre.
>>
>>332025101
soon
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.