[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /BIRDIE/ HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: birdie-sf5-artwork.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
birdie-sf5-artwork.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1152
WHO /BIRDIE/ HERE
>>
why is he fat now

is he friends with rufus, the best fighter in america
>>
>>332011796
He's been down on his dumps and he's just been eating a lot. He's sad because he eats. He eats because he's sad.

I play birdie too.
>>
His anti air is so fucking cheap, no reason it should hit you from behind him
>>
>>332012856
It is and if it's a counter hit you can combo off of it.
>>
>>332011707
Any tips for going against Karin? She's the one character I have trouble with
>>
>>332011796
he just eats a lot
>>
>>332013706
What are you having trouble with in particular?
>>
>>332013706
Keep her away.
No really, that's it. Keep her away and she'll be forced to do unsafe stuff to get in.
>>
>>332015176
I try to keep her out with chains and can but it seems she eventually gets a jump in or a rekka and then she does a third of my health out off nowhere and from there her pressure is too much to deal; with
>>
Rumble Fightan Fridays
SFV
Steam
We need more members
discord(chat) in announcement info
>>
>>332015425
>I try to keep her out with chains
No chain unless its ex. AND mid-far range. She can command dash after she blocks ground one or jump through it and AA chain is too slow to actually do a reaction AA, its more of preemptive read or a way to cover the air after you set a banana or a can.

Use your normals. st.MP and MK, when she gets close get her out of your space with 2 cr.jabs and then either st.MK or cr.MK, they'll come out as a frametrap and she'll have a hard time outpoking this string. Headbutt her out of the air and when she drops down its guessing for both of you so make the most of the situation.

While away, setup cans/bananas and if she's jump happy use the AA chain preemptively to condition her into not jumping. After she conditioned she'll try to get in with unsafe methods like her Ressenha which goes over projectiles etc. Learn to jab her out of it and use the reset to your advantage again. Also use your ex.dive chain and ex.headrush which has armor. If ex.headrush hits and you have vtrigger cancel the 1st hit into it and continue with cr.HP into AA chain for massive damage.
>>
Requesting Nash winning quote list.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.