[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What are some Early Access games you've been playing, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: stammain.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
stammain.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
ITT: What are some Early Access games you've been playing, /v/?
>>
There are none
>>
none, I rather not support this cancer
>>
>>332008628
I play games that are fully released because i'm not a huge faggot.
>>
File: mfw1000m+depth.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
mfw1000m+depth.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>332008628
subnautica. It´s been great so far
>>
>current year
>buying games on spec
>>
The Long Dark is pretty cool.
>>
None. I wait for them to come out and then swiftly be put on sale for a fraction of the price it was during early access.

Or not, since half of those games seem to eternally be in beta.
>>
SFV
>>
Early Access is mostly a means by which to discover games that sound good on paper but never work out in practice. For example: multiplayer survival.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 460x215
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyf5yazfitg
CrossCode

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fs6iHcNlgWU
Vagante

They're both pretty fun and I can't wait till they're done. i should stop playing them every major update or I'll get sick of them before they release...already logged 60 hours into vagante and 20 into crosscode
>>
>>332009714
I live where their headquarters is.

They have upgraded to a bigger building twice since the game launched so they must be doing well.
>>
>>332010109
CrossCodes looks really fucking awesome, whens the prospective release date?
>>
Played Fractured Space cause they gave it away for a free weekend

got a good solid 30 hours out of it before getting tired of their servers being shit

still better space game than Elite Dangerous
>>
File: reflex.jpg (452 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reflex.jpg
452 KB, 1920x1080
i normally say the fuck away from early access because things just get stuck in limbo and never get updated but Reflex is the shit and more people should play it
>>
>>332010539
It was supposed to come out his year, but the after the last major update the said they wanted to focus on making the best game they could make it delayed it to 2017 I think. I'd have to read the post they made, but I do know it was delayed. :( . I'm not complaining, while I do what to play the finished game, the game itself is already pretty fun and I think more time in the oven could only make it better.
>>
A game that I think everyone should buy is DayZ, it is an open world survival video game currently in development by Bohemia Interactive. It is the stand-alone successor version of the award-winning mod of the same name. It has great combat, atmosphere and dedicated developers who are open to your suggestions to improve the game. Lots have people have said bad things about DayZ but I think you should all buy it now before the price increase when it leaves alpha at the end of this year!
>>
Grim dawn.
Except it's out already
>>
None because I'm not willing to pay money to be a beta tester.
>>
The golf club is one I put a lot or time into. I've always loved golf games, just super relaxing. the game looks good, you can play on developer made courses or spend time making your own. But, tons of the player made ones are like mario maker levels, convoluted fucking messes just so that no one can get a good score on their level. But, there are a few really good courses that have been made by players. They have online so you can play with people, different game types, and you can customize almost all of the rules.

I just wish I could play it again. The recent update fucked up the game for anyone on an nvidia card, so until they patch it I'll just CTD when I try to start a round.
>>
>>332008628
Very rarely do I invest in a early access game. Unless it's backed up by actual devs that will dedicate to the game. So far it's just been Rivals of Aether
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.