[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that bitching about the episodic release is pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1458689643863.jpg (530 KB, 1528x2528) Image search: [Google]
1458689643863.jpg
530 KB, 1528x2528
Daily reminder that bitching about the episodic release is pointless until we get an exact idea of content and length of each episode, as well as cost and time between release.

Daily reminder that Tifa has set canon measurements (seen in pic), her tits should be this exact size as described, and any argument against this is wrong according to plain established facts and not worth discussing.

Daily reminder that the Corneo's Mansion scene is confirmed to be in and you should immediately ignore anyone that tries to tell you it's removed or censored (though Honey Bee Inn might be toned down, due to Japan's more strict censorship/youth protection laws as of late.)

With that out of the way, what are your expectations for the remake? Do you like what you see of Midgar so far? Do you think we'll get great depictions of places like Junon, Costa Del Sol, Gold Saucer, and Cosmo Canyon, and Wutai? What do you think of the revealed character designs so far? What do you think of the gameplay they've shown? What are your hopes? What are your fears?
>>
File: 1452993977966.gif (885 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1452993977966.gif
885 KB, 480x270
>Tifa still doesn't have a trailer reveal

That is not a good omen anons
>>
>he shills for sony this much for free
>>
File: 1458054622175-1.png (133 KB, 283x373) Image search: [Google]
1458054622175-1.png
133 KB, 283x373
>>332006997
I just like to have one thread about the Remake a day that doesn't turn into an in-depth, pseudo-mathematical disucssion about Tifa's tits within twenty posts, especially when Nomura actually defined the size of Tifa's knockers during production of the original with hard numbers, among other aspects of her physicality.

Even if it only gets a few replies, it's nice being reminded that there are people that have more to talk about than CG tiddies.

I'm not even the one that made the original thread
>>
>>332006913
Why would Tifa have her own reveal trailer?

If anything, Aerith would be the one that would get more emphasis in a trailer, since her role in the plot is far more important early in the game.
>>
>>332006913
Brat pls go
>>
>>332009409
I meant she's yet to show up in a trailer and the second one was mostly Barrett's if you wanna go there
>>
Holy shit Cloud looks way to real, talk about uncanny valley. He literally looks like he's wearing a shitty wig. Barret is stylin though.
>>
I hope the battle system is fun, and similar to dissidia.

I hope the music is good.

I hope the story is action packed and rewards gameplay with great cutscenes.

and I hope it comes out sooner rather than later.
>>
File: Final Fantasy Rising.webm (3 MB, 712x400) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy Rising.webm
3 MB, 712x400
daily reminder that FFXV will be better
>>
>>332008612

whats the fucking point

every thread ends up in nostalgiafag tears
>>
what game?
>>
Barret looks great.

>>332013057

Undertale
>>
shilling intensifies
>>
The fact is 20 years ago we were given the full game at a normal price. Now we are getting the same game split into god knows how many parts, with likely a shit ton of shit removed to give us a watered down, corridor running, action adventure shitfest. Modern devs think they can go backwards and people are still willing to handing over the money. It sucks balls.
>>
>>332006538
If the first installment doesn't contain the whole main story then I won't be getting it.

Doesn't matter if each installment is goty. I don't buy season passes and I won't get this on principle.

Square died with kh1 as far as I'm concerned
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.