[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since it seems like From is making a game per year. Im calling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (104 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg
104 KB, 256x295
Since it seems like From is making a game per year.

Im calling it right now.

Demons Souls 2 announcement at E3 this year.

>PS4 Exclusive
>>
I wish. Demons Souls 2 is basically my dream game.

So it'll never happen.
>>
Didn't they say the the next one was like a high tech take on the design.

Wireborn
>>
File: 1458778922009.jpg (147 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1458778922009.jpg
147 KB, 1024x576
Sup.
>>
>>331978929

Its either going to be DeS2 or Bloodborne 2.

My vote is on DeS2. Or maybe even a new franchise.

I'd love to see them take the souls-like gameplay into new environments. Like an Anime Souls Game, or Sci-Fi Souls Game, Wild West Souls. Possibilities are endless. Those Japs should really think about a Wild West Souls

Red Souls Redemption
>>
They don't own the rights to Demon's Souls
>>
Didn't they say this was gonna be the last souls game? Or am I mistaken.
>>
>>331979160

Now that would be fucking amazing
>>
>>331979160
I need this to be honest.
>>
>>331979249

Yeah last "Dark" Souls game I believe.

But Demon's Souls, who knows.

>>331979220

I'm sure they can get use of the License again.
>>
>DeS 2 comes out
>gets talked about and hyped
>DeS 1 gets a little more popular as a result
DeS was always garbage, only casuals play it! So easy!
Can't wait for this
>>
>>331979386

Well, DeS is easy.
>>
>>331979160

Honestly fuck DeS2,

where is WireBorne at
>>
>>331979519
It has the toughest level design of all the other games only the bosses are shit.
>>
>>331979669
Maneaters and Flamelurker are harder than any DaS boss.
>>
>>331979160
literally cancer

DARK SOULS 1 REMASTER WHEN?
>>
>>331980724
>Flamelurker
Maybe as shield baby.
>Maneater
>walk around the fire
Wew, hard.
>>
>>331979362
They made Dark Souls because they couldn't get those rights. Why would From ever spend that money, especially now?
>>
>>331979220
wait wut? elaborate
>>
>>331980820
>fuck new settings and games I just want to play the same game forever
>>
File: tips.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>>331981152
What's up, reddit?
>>
>>331980990
Demon's Souls / Bloodborne = Sony
Dark Sous = Namco Bandai
>>
>>331981237
soooo what would be the problem if a potential DeS2 was released on PS4?
>>
Demon's Souls Remaster in 2016, King's Field V in 2017, Bloodborne 2 in 2018. My dad works for Sony, trust me.
>>
>>331981336
None. It just is up to Sony to greenlight it, not From.
>>
>>331980915
Still harder than anything in DaS. That says a lot.
>>
>>331981590
can confirm. anon's dad gave me a PS4K yesterday when I went to his house
>>
>>331981868
Black Dragon shits on those two.
>>
>>331981724
If From went to Sony and said they wanted to do a Demon's Souls 2 it'd get greenlight
>>
Okay bear with me for sec.

It's a Souls-like mech game where the player is part of a crew of people sent to explore mysterious planet with a hazardous environment. Some kind of incident occurs and the crew is split up, forcing you to take up your mech and go look for survivors. As you explore the planet and fight bosses, you can harvest resources from various locales, bring them back to your hub, and upgrade your mech in different ways. As you progress through the game, you can gather information about the planet via Metroid Prime-like scanning, interact with the planet's main race of intelligent beings, etc. Multiple endings can occur based on in-game decisions and progression can be open-ended.

What do you think?
>>
>another fucking rehash

Pls no
>>
>>331978612
They said its the last dark souls.

They need a new idea, no Knights or Victorian-nightmare era.
>>
>>331983112
Really the only thing left to do is do what Ass Creed does, and just do magic horror in different time periods. I can imagine something around the Incas or perhaps Egyptians. Just any period where there's angry gods looking to fuck people's shit up.
>>
File: Bloodborne.jpg (28 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne.jpg
28 KB, 310x346
Even though I love the Souls games to bits, I sincerely hope their next game isn't anything Souls related. I'm just fatigued from playing so many Souls game and I sincerely wish that they'd let the series/format rest this remaining console generation. They should let those creative dark fantasy juices formulate while working on something completely different and when the time comes, release their most original and creative souls game for the fans to enjoy.
>>
>>331983112
Miyazaki wants to do sci-fi and feudal Japan's stuff IIRC.
>>
i remember miyazaki saying Chester was his inspiration for bloodborne. I wonder if there is going to be an out of place character in dark soul 3 too give a hint at the next game's setting
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.