[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me. Just being the best 3D Sonic game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Sonic_Colors_box_artwork.png (140 KB, 250x267) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Colors_box_artwork.png
140 KB, 250x267
Don't mind me. Just being the best 3D Sonic game.
>>
File: 1458261669864.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458261669864.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
Colors and Generations were great, but then they ditched the formula and made Lost World and fucked everything up again
>>
File: sticker star.jpg (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sticker star.jpg
57 KB, 800x800
>>331897356
Don't mind me. Just being the best Paper Mario game.
>>
>>331897469
I don't mind Lost World so much. It's at least a functional game, they just experimented with the series for a bit which I'm perfectly fine with. It's after Boom that we realized they'd ditched a perfectly decent formula and just gone back to shoveling out broken garbage again.
>>
>>331897356
I was so mad I got all S ranks and the game gave me nothing.
>Got super sonic.
>Can't use him in boss fights
>Useless in any level except 1 if you want to get a good score.
Okay game 3.5/5
>>
>>331897356
Did they announce anything new at SXSW?
>>
>>331897908
sexy sow?
>>
>>331897908

They announced the date that they're going to announce something. Sometime in July I think it was
It should be noted they did a history of sonic presentation thing that was basically going through every major release, and they skipped over Lost World entirely, going straight to the Boom cartoon.
>>
>>331898269
An announcement for an annoucement. Good. TH history of Sonic probably means Generations 2, if they left out Lost world did they include Sonic 06?
>>
Did they add chaos to this? If not I'll pass.
>>
>>331898508
Sonic 06 is a lot better than Lost World.
>>
>>331897356
That's a very low bar to hurdle OP.
>>
>>331898508

They didn't talk about 06 specifically, but they made a joke about it, bringing up Sonic Rivals as the biggest Sonic release in 2006. They didn't even do that for Lost World
>>
>>331899002
Seems odd, Lost World did sort of well, it's average as hell but not terrible
>>
Bought and played colors yesterday. Why did they fuck up boss battles? And how come sometimes I get a laser power it doesn't show up in the bottom left corner?
>>
Yeah, "3D"

Unleashed > heroes > SA2 > generations > lost world > SA1 > colors > 06
>>
>>331897356
MMm wow that's not Generations.
>>
File: 870950-resident_evil_4_box_pal.jpg (27 KB, 422x591) Image search: [Google]
870950-resident_evil_4_box_pal.jpg
27 KB, 422x591
Don't mind me, just being the best RE game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.