[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled. What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dark-souls-iii-2015615194341_1.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-iii-2015615194341_1.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
Now that the dust has settled. What went wrong?
>>
C-Team
>>
>>331894325
Jokes aside there are actually people who believe in the B-team meme
>>
>>331894325
Delayed release for anywhere outside of sunrise land (loopholes aside)
Streamers getting copies weeks before the game comes out
>>
>>331894520
Its a real thing. A-Team was working on Bloodborne.
>>
>>331894325
all the areas look the same like bloodborne
>>
>>331894637
shut the fuck up, DS2 was made mostly by DS1 people, except there were a few additional staff and interns here and there

no B team, just From Software.
>>
File: shillery.png (461 KB, 1145x771) Image search: [Google]
shillery.png
461 KB, 1145x771
>>331894325
I mean Mods, come on, the third thread was just down below and there is another one.

Take this shit to /vg/
>>
>>331894851
DS2 only shared programmers, not those who actually made the game good.
>>
>>331894916
>highly anticipated video game comes out
>w-why is everyone talking about it!
>>
File: shill souls 3.png (3 MB, 1854x2355) Image search: [Google]
shill souls 3.png
3 MB, 1854x2355
>>331894916
you think thats something?
>>
I don't mind waiting. The good thing is, there will be a day one patch for eu version that fixes 300 things. Jap kikes are beta testing for us right now.
>>
>>331894520
The B-tean is a real thing.
I know most on /v/ never have heard of From Software Japan only games which the B-team they mostly make mecha games, that will never come to the west.

>Another Century's Episode: R
>Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
These 2 games where actually good if you can handle mecha, I bet that From at the time where thinking that they could just do what they have done with mecha games. One on the A team the other on the B team, and then monopolize the shit out of it.
I'm surprised they have not done that, to be completely honest.
>>
>Season pass

Nope. Fuck you Jap Jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 800x563
>>331894916
A new game just came out you fucking cunt. Kill yourself now!
>>
Game's not even out for all platforms you numbskull
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.