[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, what's wrong with Dark Souls 3? Why is it criticized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 8
File: das3.jpg (139 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
das3.jpg
139 KB, 500x656
Hey guys, what's wrong with Dark Souls 3?

Why is it criticized for having 'rehashed' characters and items if it's a direct sequel?

>IT'S NOT OKAY WHEN FROM SOFTWARE DOES IT
>>
The people who watched the streams says that the game has terrible level design (on par with dark souls 2) when it isn't just stealing from DaS1, it's incredibly short, the bosses are disappointing and the ending is terrible.
>>
>>331894006
I heard the opposite, actually. People are saying that the level and world design is even better than DS1's.
>>
>>331894117
Probably those are paid shills.
Bamco released it early to streamers and e-celebrities for a reason.
>>
guys.

calm down.

let's hivemind-hate it when it comes out.
>>
>>331894006
>the people who watched the streams
Modern /v/ everybody.
>>
I don't necessarily have an issue with it personally, but it does irk me to see so much just copy pasted over into the new game. Instead of getting totally new armors, weapons, and story developments it feels like they're filling it with fan favorites. By doing so you naturally limit how creative things can get and how often the game can stand out on its own. Instead of finding a new set of armor and weapons you might be inclined to just use what worked in the last two games. Instead of seeing crazy new boss designs you just get remixed versions of bosses we somewhat already fought.

It just limits how much the game can stand on its own in my opinion. The fact that throughout Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3 I can pretty much wear the same armor, use the same weapons, and see the same stories consistently shows that the games could use a bit of individualization.

A sequel is great when it builds off of mechanics and plot threads, not when it utilizes past ones in a very similar manner. I have yet to play DS3, of course, so it may be perfectly fine. But it's somewhat bothersome that I can safely create the exact same character I played in DS1 and 2 without much change.
>>
>>331894247
BUT WHAT DO WE DO UNTIL WE CAN PLAY IT?
>>
>>331894006
There is another ending rather than the slay the soul of cinder and lit the flame ending
>>
>>331894187
>it is not allowed to like a game
>everyone who likes a game is a shill unless it is my favourite company, then it is legit
wew lad, way to prove you are retarded as fuck
>>
>>331894187
Didn't look like it. One of the people who said that is my friend, he is playing the JP version on PS4 and is around 10 hours in, i asked him what does he think of the game so far and he said it might be the best Souls game he ever played.
>>
>>331894581
He's either pulling your leg or going through denial.
>>
>>331894710
Jesus christ. Fuck off people can have different opinions other than your shit one.
>>
>>331894710
>being this anally devastated that people enjoy vidya
AHHAHA so fucking pathetic
>>
>>331894268
This is why I love Bloodborne so much, and hope to see more thematic changes. The formula works wonders when they're forced to create new ways to experience it, but when you're given the same tools you used before, you're gonna use them the same way.
There needs to be major changes to each addition.
>>
i knew it would be shit. from software has only made one good game, now they're only living off its glory.
>>
>>331894989
Generally a good idea is that if it isn't broken then do not fix it. But that is business, for a player changing things up is important so things do not get stale.
>>
File: 1458767455181.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458767455181.png
1 MB, 1280x720
balls
>>
>>331894989
>>331894268
What do you guys think of a Souls game set in a cyberpunk world? Do you think it could work?
>>
>>331895085
>Being this fucking underage
>not knowin about ac and the games which were there before souls
>thinking DeS was the first game of its kind
top fucking kek
>>
>>331894989
This is why I was thrilled when a while back I believe Miyazaki stated he wanted DS3 to be the final, at least for a bit. I think he stated he wanted to work on other projects, even if they are similar to Souls games.

Whether that means continuing Bloodborne or moving on to entirely separate projects I have no idea. Either way, it's great news. The formula can be applied to other genres, worlds, and projects. Hell, with the money they've made these days they could simply work on entirely new stuff. They could even go back to their older games.

Can't fault them though. Souls put them on the front page of every vidya site and still does so consistently. But now they can branch out, which is exciting.
>>
>>331894268
Considering the areas, enemies, bosses, covenants, etc are all 90% different between the 3 games, there should be some similarities in items and shit when the games are all part of the same franchise.

Demon's Soul, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne are all supposed to feel thematically different form eachother, they're not the same series. But DaS 1-3 SHOULD have overt ties to eachother, it's what a sequel fucking is.
>>
>>331895496
I personally would love to see a new King's Field game. I did not personally played the series but the lore seems interesting
>>
>>331894006
>20 hrs
>INCREDIBLY short
man get a life
>>
>>331895268
Cyberpunk would be difficult to apply the Souls formula. Cyberpunk is heavily focused on societal issues like augmentation, business-run societies, poverty stricken areas, and technological advancement versus morality. The Souls formula tend to be effective when placed in desolate, lonely worlds especially since the gameplay centers on the player fighting against everything.

I'd be down for a post-apocalyptic science fiction world perhaps against robotic creatures, but cyberpunk would be difficult. Especially since cyberpunk worlds tend to tell a story, in which From still seems against having NPC mouths move.
>>
File: memetrash.png (150 KB, 868x878) Image search: [Google]
memetrash.png
150 KB, 868x878
>>331894710
Holy shit dude. People are allowed to like a game you elitist faggot.
>>
>>331895651
As someone who played only the first one and the ps4 one, don't.
They're SLOW first person exploration games. The Souls games are actually fun to play.
>>
>>331895868
>ps4 one
what are you talking about? Are you confusing King's quest, an adventure game with a souls game predecessor?
>>
>>331895268
I think a Renaissance Souls game would be the fucking shit.
>>
>>331896052
>ps4
Oh fuck, I meant PS2. King's Field the ancient city
>>
>>331895593
I agree there should be ties. Thematic ideas and general mechanics should remain consistent. But we have items that literally remain after thousands upon thousands of years. The fact that I can obtain Havel's armor and the cloranthy ring throughout thousands of years of worlds literally falling to ash is a little silly.

More importantly we have NPCs and bosses that have remained over these periods. I get that the undead curse could cause an individual to remain for hundreds upon hundreds of years, but even during DS1 it felt like hollows could simply fall to pieces. Yet we have Seigmeyer and a form of Gwyndolin in DS3.

It just feels like they're just carrying content over multiple times, not building on what existed with new stuff. A sequel is meant to build upon what is good, not just copy it over. The Grass Crest Shield was great, but I don't want it to just be copied over into DS3. I want another great shield.
>>
>>331896159
Then what is the other one? Abyss Tower? Or do you mean multiple kings fields?
>>
>>331895119
Yeah, that certainly works from a business standpoint. A lot of franchises barely change, yet continue to sell well. Gradually that results in a worse product and people lose interest in the franchise entirely, but when there's money to squeeze out of those udders, you better believe that somebody will be there doing it. They'll beat those udders open with the solid corpse of a horse, like a piñata, to get every last coin.
>>331895268
I can't see it. I couldn't see a Victorian-esque era with the Souls formula, though. I can't say I want it, I'd rather Ancient Egypt or something with a lot of mythology and ore primitive weapons.
>>331895496
Miyazaki strikes me as the type that would want something different, and I truly hope that's what we get.
>>
>>331895826
Not when those opinions are wrong, or favour an objectively bad product.
>>331896243

We can't allow the well to be poisoned.
>>
>>331894117
The only way to know is to play it, which both the people bitching about it and the people hype about it are going to do anyways.
>>
>>331893805
>Why is it criticized for having 'rehashed' characters and items if it's a direct sequel?
Because /v/ is full of children who don't understand how sequels work.
>>
File: 1456885025387.png (196 KB, 447x329) Image search: [Google]
1456885025387.png
196 KB, 447x329
Did we really need a third Dark Souls to begin with?
>>
>>331896331
Then why are you still spouting your shit opinions?
>>
>>331896243
It goes like this:

King's Field 1, 2 and 3 were released for the Playstation.
A spinoff titled Shadow Tower was released for the Playstation.
King's Field 4 and Shadow Tower Abyss (the sequel to Shadow Tower) were released for the Playstation 2.
>>
>>331894265
yeah, fuck people for actually wanting to see the game in action before making judgments on it. /v/ was so much better back when we just shit on everything before we even saw what the games looked like.
>>
File: merchant_hands.jpg (50 KB, 353x251) Image search: [Google]
merchant_hands.jpg
50 KB, 353x251
>>331896475
$$$$$$
>>
>DaS2 reuses items and 'characters' from DaS1
>/v/ says it's the worse thing ever

>DaS3 reuses bosses and characters and items from DaS1 and DaS2
>/v/ says it's the best thing ever

Literally okay when Miyazaki does it.
>>
its the first souls game i'm not playing on release. really not feeling the hype at all, its the first time ive got exhausted with the formula and feel like its truly a rehash (even though dark souls 2 really was). hopefully From doesn't become a Souls factory. They're capable of such a wide, weird array of games.
>>
>>331896475
Why not?
It's a fun series to play and you can still do a lot with it.
Not everyone is a jaded fuck like you.
>>
>>331896542
yo newfag, /v/ is not one person and the majority so far said reusing assests is shit, and DaS3 is no different. lurk moar kiddo.
>>
File: 1277877399778.jpg (44 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
1277877399778.jpg
44 KB, 479x317
>>331896475
Do we really need video games at all?
>>
>>331894006
>Its short
Have you played it?
>>
>>331896707
It was cleared in 20 hours. That's fucking nothing.
>>
>>331894290
Well if you look at the catalog, people who cant play it are shitposting about it left and right.
>>
File: Metalwolfcover.jpg (66 KB, 422x589) Image search: [Google]
Metalwolfcover.jpg
66 KB, 422x589
>>331896624
What they need to do is go back to the real games they once made.
>>
>>331896542
DaS2 reused no real characters. Just alluded to them. 200 years in the future, places like Astora, Catarina, etc cease to exist.

Then we have DaS3, where they're all back 300+ years after DaS1
>>
>>331896825
Source?
>>
>>331896825
any other souls game is 6-8 hours long you fucking retard.
>>
all those rehash weapons, locations and armors
man... I guess some are ok, but that many? come on from
>>
This fucking happens on /v/ for every goddamn Souls release. Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3.

People bitching about the game, coming to the conclusion that it's total shit despite never playing it and just watching someone stream it in 480p.
>>
>>331896923
>DaS2 reused no real characters.
Who is Ornstein.
>>
>>331896331
I don't even know why everyone's so pissy about Dark Souls 3 when literally two days ago there were threads shitting on the first two. It's not like we expected the second coming of christ here.
>>
>>331896825
I've cleared DeS in 5, DaS in 10, BB in 8, all full runs so that doesnt mean too much.
>>
>>331897087
I did and I will enjoy it. No amount of shitposting will change it.
>>
>>331896475
They needed to make up for DaS2.
>>
>>331897064
The game's supposed to be the last of the series, it's understandable
>>
>>331897239
>what is BB
inb4 sour grapes
>>
>>331897231
I did as well and I'm going to enjoy it. Just peeved at all the shitposting going on because of a Jap.
>>
>>331897239
BB exists.

And if anything, DaS3 is looking to be even more souless than DaS2.
>>
Daily reminder to not feel victim to the season pass jewery.
>>
>>331897425
>>331897330
BB isn't a sequel.
>>
>>331897341
Is this your first time on /v/? Literally every game gets shit on. Heck I saw people shitpost about Chrono Trigger and today even JA2. There is no limit to underage cancer. They think shitting on everything makes them cool and fit in.
>>
>>331897080
>allude: suggest or call attention to indirectly; hint at
>>
>>331896331
>OPINIONS THAT AREN'T MINE ARE WRONG

Hey, kid, get off. You need to be at least 18 to be here.
>>
We all knew Sonyfags were gonna shit all over DaS3 no matter what. Is anyone really surprised that it's actually happening?
>>
>>331897330
Bloodborne is not part of the Dark Souls series tho
>>
>>331897472
It doesn't have to be a sequel to appease souls fans though. It was a good game and was a faster game with no turtling allowed which is good. Anyone who thinks that BB is not a souls game is just delusional.
>>
>>331896825

so it's twice as long as DeS.
>>
>>331896542
every game has reused. half the shit in dark souls 1 is repurposed from demon's.
>>
>>331897561
see >>331897568
Who gives a shit? If from released Salt and Sanctuary instead of BB and would have not made another souls game I would have still been ok with it.
>>
>>331897541
>Sonyfags
Are you by any chance autistic? Are you still mad that you cant play BB?
>>
>>331896825
So was DS2.
>>
>>331897676
>BB is the best in the whole series except maybe DeS! Anyone that doesn't agree hasn't played it lolPkek!
>>
File: amnesia-monster.jpg (18 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
amnesia-monster.jpg
18 KB, 300x392
>>331897474
I'm not new to /v/, I just sometimes hold out hope that one day /v/ won't shit on a game.

It hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>331897568
Yeah, that's fine. No one's arguing that BB isn't a good game but DaS2 is not a worthy sequel to DaS and BB isn't a sequel.
>>
>>331896825
>a streamer rushing to be the first one through the game finished it quick

these 2 weeks are going to be hellish arent they? we have to listen twitch morons spout shit like this.
>>
>>331897772
http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=2225 not really. I know the site is shit but either say 6-8 hours or more if you are going for 100%.

>>331897929
fair enuff.

>>331897927
/v/ was always shite m8. The constant influx of underage redditors for the past few years just made it even worse. No way back now I think.
>>
>>331897568
>>331897657
>Anyone who thinks that BB is not a souls game
Aaand nobody is saying BB isn't, its just not the same franchise.

Maybe Miyazaki wants people to remember something better than DaS2 when people talk about Dark Souls as a whole, BB is a different game with different aspects
>>
>>331897929
Who gives a flying fuck if it has Dark Souls in the name, point is, it was enough.
>>
>>331897927
You might as well keel over and die from holding your breath for so long...
>>
>>331893805
It is called special pleading. Every sequel or game based in the same franchise takes from previous games.

Nintendo games would be some of the worst games ever if reusing character and items is bad.
>>
>>331898082
It is not a dark souls game but it is a souls game if you get what I mean. I can understand the last sentence, that would totally make sense and that is fine but I am not sure if you and me have the same understanding of what a franchise is, semantics wise. I wouldn't call BB a seperate game as in a spin-off. It is just a different setting and bit faster-paced but otherwise it is very similiar.
>>
>>331898219
Many people critize nintendo for rehashin mario 25+ times by now. There is a difference between reusing assets and releasing the same shit over and over. AC series is a prime example of how to completly fuck it up. Cannot think of a good example of the top of my head but I am sure there is a few series who do it well, would have to think a bit about it to come up with one.
>>
>>331893805
Because /v/ hates video games.
Proven fact.
>>
>>331898559
Not DeS and DaS1.
>>
>>331896218
The items like Havel's armor could be called lazy, but I feel that's reaching quite a bit.

The series is bound to have holdovers and have things a bit fan-servicey. I don't care about that.

What matters is the quality of what IS new. What story they're telling, and what they're using to tell it. I don't care if I fight some guy wearing Havel's armor, or find some thing on a dead body that's the same as DKS 1.

Ornstein being copy and pasted into Dark Souls 2 was lazy. I'll fully agree with that. But the Dragonslayer boss in three is not a rehash or a copy. It sort of resembles him, but it's a completely different fight from what I saw. There's going to be a lot to criticize in this game, just like any Souls game. But fuck me if that isn't going to make me see red when people look at the Dragonslayer fight and go

> ugh, third goddamn time
>>
>>331898603
>he doesn't know
>>
>>331898603
>this is my first day on /v/ - the post
you'd be surprised m8
>>
>>331898650
>>331898670
Only neo /v/ hates those games, and if you don't know that you're a newfag too.
>>
so many assets are recycled from the game nearly all of the weapons, armors, and shields recycled. Most of the bosses we have already fought before but just have different skin. For fuck sake we go back to Anor Londo and fight "Ornstein" again. The final boss is basically a culmination of all the classes and passed on as the cursed undead from DS1 and is even on the front cover.

Dark Souls You Already Played This Game : Recycled Edtion
>>
>>331894117
its impossible for the level design to be on par with ds1.
The simple reason is that the engine would be stressed too much if devs planned the interconnectivity of ds1.
I've already seen severe data streaming issues on bloodborne even at patch 1.09 (entire areas popping up).
the game was made with console on mind so you draw the conclusion
>>
>>331898836
I've seen some shit slinging on DeS and DaS many times even before DS2 came out. Granted the shit flinging only came after the PC version of DaS came out but still. No game is safe here.
>>
>>331898483
That is just the example. Name a video game franchise that isn't shit based on the criteria that if it reuses stuff from previous iterations it is shit.

They don't exist. MGS games shit, Witcher games shit, DMC games shit. It's all shit.
>>
>>331898836
there is actually people who do not like souls games at all and it is their good right. They will not like even the good souls games either. Personally I liked them all, DaS2 was just decent not great but it was shitposted just to fit in and more than it should have been. Point is sour grapes people hate DeS and console fags hate DaS for introducing PC fags to the community who also brought in memers (both sides did). Neo /v/ is definately at fault here but not exclusively.
>>
>>331893805
A lot of the early bosses seem on par with DS2 ease earlier on. However, a lot of the later bosses are more difficult it seems.

There's also the fact the game is direct sequel to 1 with elements of 2 being secondary to it.

Honestly, it looks good. Probably won't be great but it'll be entertaining enough and hopefully a decent send off. /v/ spends too much time one upping each other with dank memes and shitposting 101 for babies.
>>
>>331898283
Well, I think we agree on most points

>but I am not sure if you and me have the same understanding of what a franchise is, semantics wise.
Let's make it more clear, Dark Souls and Bloodborne are different IPs (different settings, different rights, different systems etc)
>>
has nobody fought nameless king yet, i cant find footage on this nigga
>>
>>331898627
People are retarded when it comes to that kind of shit. I was watching someone stream DaS3 yesterday, and there were these weird white spider enemies with long stringy hair, and the people in chat called them re-used Bloodborne assets, saying they were the bloodsuckers from Cainhurst. The only similarity between the two was the long stringy hair, but people will latch onto that and call it a rehash.

People are gonna bitch about the Dragonslayer Armor being a rehash of Ornstein, despite the only similarity being their helmet and the fact that they both use lightning in their attacks. Nothing about their actual fights are similar, but people will bitch because they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>331899110
I don't think that witcher or mgs or dmc reused assets a lot or at all. If they did it was done so well that I never noticed it while playing all of them except for witcher 3 and most of those that I played I played them over and over again. Probably 360 hours in mgs2 alone.
>>
>>331899271
yeah that is true I guess. Was just talking about how similiar they are in other aspects.
>>
>>331899280
There was a stream fighting him about an hour ago, some speedrunner guy. He was getting his ass kicked in phase 2. Gave up on him for now.
>>
THIS GAME IS EASIER THAN DARK SOULS 1 AND 2, THE SERIE IS RUINED

EVEN PEOPLE WHO NEVER PLAYED DARK SOULS ARE FINDING THIS EASY
>>
>>331899509
From what I've seen, early game is piss easy, late game has shit 2-shotting you.
>>
>>331899509
>souls is hard
>prepare to die: ultimate meme edition
fucking kek
>>
>>331893805

I'm playing the jap version. It's great but I dislike the QTE sequences. I get what they're trying to achieve but it's strange for a Soulsgame.
>>
>>331898603
>Claims no one on /v/ hates DaS1
>Saw a DaS1 shit-post topic seconds before going into this thread

nigga, please
>>
>>331899641
DELETE THIS
>>
>>331899329
What? Except for the fact they have the same characters, same weapons, same moves, etc. The exact same shit said about DaS3.

This is the special pleading I spoke of.
>>
>>331894006
>ending

You faggots love parroting this when nobody has even got the third ending.
>>
>>331899329
WOW DANTE USES THE SAME GUNS IN ALL 4 GAMES, FUCKING REUSED ASSETS
>>
>>331895124
I need more of this.
For research purposes.
>>
>>331895496
Give them Castlevania
>>
>>331893805
>IT'S NOT OKAY WHEN FROM SOFTWARE DOES IT
>call of duty
>battlefield
>mario
>zelda

do you just hide your eyes when any of these games are mentioned in a thread?
>>
>>331898603
Not baiting here but they are pretty boring games for me. I still don't know what people see on them, they have the shit "it takes my fucking life to move this sword around" combat of monster hunter with some cool atmosphere and annoying fighting mechanics that basically involves you rolling around like a retard to reach your enemies back. Bought both dark and demons for the ps3 and I could only stomach to finish dark souls once. Then again I never got shit that they never bothered to explain like that poise thing etc.
>>
>>331899790>>331899843

They do not have the same weapons, neither the same moves nor the same characters. mgs 1 has snake, master miller, liquid, the colonel, cyborg ninja, meryl, and less important characters like mei ling etc. Mgs 2 introduces raiden, solidus, rose, vamp, fatman and so on while miller and liquid are gone but ocelot is still around with him as arm. mgs3 introduces volgin and big bossu. again some characters are missing. in mgs V you have quiet, the cuck himself, code talker and so on. The guns are different in every mgs game except a few like socom. mgs 4 and portable ops and MGS V as well as peace walker all had different guns and grades of gun customization. some had crawling, some didn't. mgs 2 introduced first person aiming with more than just nikita and psg1. And so on. Also stuff like shooting from roofs in mgs4 which was not even thinkable in mgs1.

DMC had multiple different moves, characters and guns/swords across all games. Even Witcher introduces some new stuff across 2 and 3.

I do not know if you are just shit posting or never played any of them.
>>
>>331899694
Those people arent real "/v/" though faggot, like yourself.
>>
>>331900478
>mgs3 introduces big bossu
>>
>>331900814
he didn't even say that he shares their opinion m8.

>>331900897
>implying neo /v/ playes MG 1+2
He wasn't around on screen in mgs 1 or 2. I think most people here played mgs first and then MG if at all. Most guides or recommendations even said to skip on MG completly. Personally I liked the MG games but mgs1 was my first game from the series, I was pc only until then as I couldn't get into consoles.
>>
>>331893805
>Hey guys, what's wrong with Dark Souls 3?
Nothing to my knowledge. I looks like it could be the best one so far. Maybe DLC will cement it but still I'm more inclined on DaS 1 still being the best.

>Why is it criticized
Because /v/ needs to shitpost about something.
>>
>>331900478
So like Souls games then...

You are missing the point. I am not arguing that they are shit or add nothing new. I am saying the people arguing because Souls games have some stuff that is the same as the stuff in previous games that makes them shit are retarded because all those other games do exactly the same thing.
>>
>>331899509

It was confirmed that it was toned down in the demo for journalists, they're remove the easiness for the full game.
>>
>>331901304
I think some games reuse assets a lot more than others. A little ranking in asset rehashing: total shite: ac < souls =a bit of rehashing but still ok < mgs, dmc, witcher=ok not really noticeable
in terms of fun total shite: ac < witcher= kinda mehh, mostly a game for lore fags and not good gameplay < all the other ones have stellar gameplay and are great games. Apparently there is no direct correlation between good games and reusing assets. Also keep in mind this is all subjective.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.