[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask /v/ how the new Hitman is. >get surprisingly positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Churchshooter.jpg (49 KB, 599x664) Image search: [Google]
Churchshooter.jpg
49 KB, 599x664
>ask /v/ how the new Hitman is.
>get surprisingly positive responses
>buy it for $15
>beat the boat

I am already refunding it.

It runs like ass in inexcusable ways. The audio is a fucking travesty, constantly cutting in and out and cant handle too many layers of sound.

The load times are flat out retarded, I honestly thought my game softlocked 2 times but nope, it just took 5 minutes being stuck at 25% to finally load.

Gameplay was pretty enjoyable for the short 15 minutes I played. I am coming straight from Blood Money and instantly noticed how well and responsive the controls are, so the actual gameplay seems like its good.

But fuck the audio issues, that shit is unplayable when it acts like that, and the load times are unforgivable right now.
>>
>I have a shit pc
>It's the games fault
>>
>>331889209
Sounds like you should have gotten it on aconsole
>>
>>331889209
your fault for thinking supporting a pointlessly "episodic" game that also has online drm and denuvo is worth paying for lad
>>
>>331889543

Once again.
1St post is always right.

Toss your shitty computer OP.
>>
>>331889543
>>331889725

>audio is because I have a shit PC.

Not at all, its your run of the mill reltek sound.

Load Times seem to be because of the always online so once again not my PC.

Do you see me complaining about my FPS?
>>
There was a heavy amount of shilling for it. Sorry you fell for it, but that's why we have refunds
>>
Hey man. I assume you're the same guy that asked about the new Hitman game with that exact same Sam Hyde image.

I was the guy to recommend the game to you.

Sorry that the game isn't well optimized for your PC. I have run into a few audio issues myself on Paris, but never anything that I particularly cared too much about.
>>
>>331889209
Fuck off Sam
>>
>>331889789
>I dont know anything about computers.
>>
>>331889789
I have had some weird audio in Paris a lot of times so I can confirm that's not an issue on your PC. It never bothered me but it's definitely there.

FPS wise, the game is very well optimized for my R390x. Runs very smoothly maxed out with only Super Sampling turned down.

Loading Time wise, loading Paris for the first time has taken me as long as 20 seconds before, but the loading times on replaying the level (or on playing the other levels) have never gone over 3 seconds. I don't think it has anything to do with online connectivity.
>>
>>331889894
Yeah its no problem. The actual gameplay seems perfectly fine, instantly better than Absolution, but not worth it with the audio desu for me.

>>331890002
I have audio problems in 3 games ever.

Bioshock 1 and 2

And this Hitman. All the exact same crazy audio cut out. I have never encountered any in any other game ever.

I am gonna have to assume its the game right now and not my sound, the same sound nearly everyone has.
>>
I love it when there's something about the way an OP "talks" that irks you and he has a bad time over something. Makes my day.
>>
>>331890371
id be having a badday if steam refunds didnt exist.
>>
>>331889209
>ask /v/ how the new Hitman is.
>get surprisingly positive responses
>at no point remember that /v/ is full of marketers
>>
>>331889209
Funny it does not have any of these issues on ps4. Loading times are retarded but no longer than 20 seconds, BB had less load times and more bitching about it. What kind of shit pc do you have and why do you blame the game? Just get an SSD if you haven't yet. inb4 shitty PC port.
>>
She had a turd in her asshole
>>
File: fantano_2.jpg (116 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
fantano_2.jpg
116 KB, 640x438
>>331889209
So glad that Sam never managed to meet up with the Oregon shooter. What those two could have accomplished together would have been absolutely horrendous.
>>
File: xpQWg2WQ5AXW9wm5.png (122 KB, 290x291) Image search: [Google]
xpQWg2WQ5AXW9wm5.png
122 KB, 290x291
>>331891803
SHITHONY POSTANO HERE
>>
>>331891554
dafaq
>>
>>331889209
You fell for shilling. Hitman has been shilled hard by square here. Absolution was as well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.