[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Casual filters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Mmx6box.jpg (628 KB, 1002x1019) Image search: [Google]
Mmx6box.jpg
628 KB, 1002x1019
ITT: Casual filters
>>
real life
>>
>>331884698
No, fuck you.
>>
>>331884698
Played this game back when i was a 4th grader. It was a cakewalk.
Except for that goddamn Nightmare mother
>>
>>331887263
>Nightmare mother
Nightmare Mother is pretty easy with Zero, but a lot harder with X.
But fuck Infinity Mijion
>>
This can't seriously can't be considered one of the more difficult ones. I suck at MM games and was able to beat it with little trouble. Usually I can't even get to Wily/Smegma.
>>
File: Morrowind_cover_art.jpg (61 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind_cover_art.jpg
61 KB, 375x500
Love when consolebabbies cry about this one.
>>
>>331887410
I was an X fag back in X4 anon. I never played zero in X series.
Infinity Mijion stage was one of my favorites and I never had a problem with it back then.Except and when I accidentally trigger High Max as boss right at new game
>>
>>331884698
X5fag here

Are X4 and X6 good?
>>
>>331884698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl6QM4hUft8
>>
>>331888918
>X4
Yes, very.

>X6
Fuck no, it's as bad as X7.
>>
>>331889169
I see, so I will play X4 first
I trying to emulate X4, X5 and X6, without any success, I'm using emuparadise as my main source and info wiki

Any suggestions?
>>
>>331889354
grab the redump files off of isozone
>>
>>331889354
Sorry, I got nothing.
I can't even figure out how to get a PS1 emulator to work, I just buy all the PS1 games I'm interested in off of ebay
>>
>>331889631
Thanks, will check out

>>331889138
>Those donut minibosses
>5 of them

Holy shit
What was Capcom thinking when they did this?
>>
>>331884698
Yeah, it could be said that way. When i was younger i remember my first megaman was 8 and I loved it. Then for some reason I bought this and it just didn't had the charm. I didn't like it so i dropped it. And it was more difficult yes.
>>
>>331889961
Probably something along the lines of "Holy shit, they expect us to make this game in less than a year with a smaller team than X5, what can we fill our game with?"
>>
>>331891462
Meh
This is why people shouldn't hurry up games
Rushed products are always flawed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.