[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can literally grind for skins now in LoL Holy kek, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 123132323453.jpg (28 KB, 491x385) Image search: [Google]
123132323453.jpg
28 KB, 491x385
>you can literally grind for skins now in LoL

Holy kek, so Riot basically got all the money from the kids, now they hook you up on some even more devilish grind.
>>
>>331878430
>he doesn't know what tencent does.
>>
>digital heroin
>>
>>331878430
What's their drop rate?

Are you able to get all the skins from grinding?

Did any prices of skins change?
>>
>>331878884
you get a box for every victory you get together with your friend where you or your friend gets awarded with an S-rank
also you get 1/3 of a key

as far as I know they limited the amount of boxes and keys you can get
>>
>>331878430
They go the valve route, suprised they didnt do it earlier
>>
>>331879052
What do you need to do for a "S" rank?

Sounds like everyone's going to be kill stealing for skins also smurfing with a friend.

You can't transfer these skins or keys/boxes to other accounts, right?

How limited are those boxes?
>>
>>331878430
PICKED UP AGAIN.
>>
>>331879830
Killstealing as the support actually lowers your score
Just play it with 4 friends and you'll get one box every game
its enough if you forcefeed 1 player for everyone to get a box
>>
so I guess I just need my 4 other accounts, let myself feed the others to get a box every 5 minutes
nice
>>
I like how everyone leaves out the fact that you don't "get" skins, you get a timed rental for a few days, not permanently.
>>
POOPY
>>
>>331880429
You can unlock them permanently, dufus.
>>
>>331880429
I like how you leave out the fact that you can indeed "get" those skins, provided you don't go and immediately waste them on a timed rental.
Just grind more :*))
>>
>>331879830
You don't have to play with friends. Just get an s. Kills don't matter just kill partcipation. I got 1/1/16 with Morgana support and got an s+
>>
File: 1457730204405.jpg (343 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1457730204405.jpg
343 KB, 816x612
>"It's okay when Riot does gacha"
>>
>>331878430
My friend's dropped 300 dollars for skins and whatnot for this game. And they still fucking defend it like it's one of the best online games ever. Jesus fuck
>>
im not on na and want free skins
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.