[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay answer me this. I'f even the ash like dried out, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: darksouls3.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
darksouls3.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
Okay answer me this.
I'f even the ash like dried out, and everlasting dragon died, that means A LOT of time has passed, THEN HOW THE FUCK DOES ANOR LONDO STAND STILL WITH IT'S KNIGHTS?
>>
Because Anor Londo stronk
>>
>>331875059
i'm serious tho.
has anyone got a theory?
>>
time is distorted in Lordran
>>
>>331876180
fuck you and your convolution bullshit,
>>
Because gods.
Also DaS2's connections to DaS1 are not canon.
>>
>>331876428
are you retarded?
>>
>>331874870
It was obviously rebuilt you dumb fuck. There's a whole new city around it.
>>
>>331877210
yes, myazaki put that phrase into the game so he could use it as an excuse when he fucks up with the lore.
>>
>>331877393
like why Anor Londo is still standing?
>>
>>331877527
exactly.
>>
>>331878021
so you already knew the answer?
>>
>>331877393
>>331878021
Assuming the Chosen Undead doesn't kill Gwyndolin there's no reason Anor Londo shouldn't still exist. It's a city of gods. The whole purpose of linking the fire is to keep the gods in power and immortal.
The world doesn't just spontaneously change when the fire is linked. It didn't happen when Gwyn linked it. That's just fan fiction-tier shit to excuse Dark Souls 2's pitiful existence.
>>
File: 1424265208213.png (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1424265208213.png
34 KB, 400x400
>>331874870
dime is conbolooted :DDDD

BRAISE DE ZUN :DD
>>
because the lore doesnt matter
>>
>>331874870
through the power of fanservice
>>
>>331874870
in ds2 we where never in anor londo but another land that where copycatting them. the reason it sill stands is the same reason the Stonehenge is still here. people where not fucking with the environment. the omly thing not standing is stuff that decays fast like silk or other shit.
hoping we can go to painted world
>>
I'm pretty sure i figured it out.

Ds3 is happening after Ds1 BUT before Ds2, therefor everything is still in place, and i doubt the drangleic even exists at that time, unless proven elsewise, i'm gonna stick to my theory.
>>
>>331878424
but Dark Souls 2 takes place in Drangleic, not Lordran, two completely different areas.
>>
File: drew.jpg (24 KB, 296x321) Image search: [Google]
drew.jpg
24 KB, 296x321
>>331874870
>enter 4chan to see if DaS3 has leaked
>get spoiled in the first thread I see.
Thanks Banco you fucking niggers
>>
>>331879492
>get spoiled
>get spoiled in the first thread I see
>Thanks Banco you fucking niggers

nigga you stupid or something
>>
>>331879492
knowing that a location exists is not a spoiler
the game doesnt even have a real story. the only way to be spoiled is if people started posting secrets and boss strategies. OP isnt a spoiler though you retard
>>
>>331879834
>Knowing that Anal Rodeo and Ash Lake will be on the game is not a spoiler.
Fuck off shitter.
>>
>>331879363
Drangleic is a different part of the world, and used to be called Vinheim during Dark Souls 1's time.

Vendrick, Aldia and their army invaded the land of the giants (Lordran) and stole the flame, which the protagonist from DS1 became one with, and since they also absorbed a lot of great souls, those souls moved with the flame over to Drangleic for a while, which is why you have Ornstein in Heide's, and a bunch of the DS1 great souls being thrown about Drangleic.
>>
>>331879834
the game does have a real story. hell the main reason ds3 was made so it can finish all the lose ends
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.