[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they the good guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (4 KB, 208x162) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 208x162
Are they the good guys?
>>
>>331870125
No, most people who bought Dark Souls 3 are pissed by the fact Scamco gave early copies to dumbfuck streamers.
>>
>>331870125
ain't no business your friend, m8
>>
>Release a bunch of Japan only games cause fuck the west
No
>>
>release the game 3 weeks later because muh fiscal year
I don't care about streamers, but 3 weeks it's an overkill.
>>
File: nothing wrong with me.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong with me.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
GIVE GUNDAM MAXI BOOST ON PC
NOT ON PS4
NOT THAT KUSOGE FORCE
breaker is alright but NOT ON PS4
NOT SRW
MAXI
BOOOOOST
>>
>>331870269
This. Surprised more people arnt pissed off that the entire FUCKING game is gonna be old news by the time they get to play it. Don't buy shit from Bando Namcai ever again.
>>
>>331870125
No. I hope fromsoft gets out.
>>
>>331870125
>No Ace Combat HD collection

no
>>
>>331870125
I always think of the DBZ games when I see this logo, anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>331870125
They're only good guys when it comes to tekken. TTT2 had free timed dlc. But everything else, they're evil jews.
>>
>>331870125

>Gifting free copies of DaS3 english version to a bunch of streamers, youtube people and PvP tryhard faggots that make their living treating Souls games like fighting games

No. They are beyond cancerous.
>>
>>331870125
Japanese EA.
>>331875885
FROM is part of Kadokawa, at least do your research before you try to jerk someone off.
>>
>>331876446
Tekken on arcades is pretty evil, family
>>
>releasing a broken port of Symphonia to bait people into Tales pre-orders
>repeatedly trying to get away with locking Souls PC games ar 30 FPS
>rivaling Capcom and Konami in DLC jewery
>trumping both in pre-order cancer
>withholding physical releases

They do plenty of bad shit, and that's just off the top of my head.
>>
>>331874287
people are actually really pissed off everywhere outside of /v/ wich is intresting
>>
File: 1399162145167.png (206 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1399162145167.png
206 KB, 500x375
>>331870125
>pre-order dlc is actually pre-order only
>>
Unless you're a dark souls or pcfag, then yes.
>>
>>331876437
DBZ and Gundam here. And on those fronts, Bamco aren't doing too badly.
English-language Asia releases of Gundam Breaker 3 and G Generation Genesis are giving me hope for future games.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.