[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kojima come back to your senses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: b80acSc.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
b80acSc.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Can we please get a new mgs where we discover boss's journey in building his outer heaven
>>
>>331867394
do you honestly not understand the situation with konami? are you twelve or brazilian?
>>
Not op but i know that he left due to some differences is there anything else ?
>>
>Not Another Big Boss Game

How about fuck no. MGR is the best MGS game since 3, that is pretty telling.
>>
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK KOJIMA'S NEW PROJECT IS?

Do you think it's going to be another horror game? A "Not MGS"? Another Mech series? Something totally different?

Will it have Kojima's MGS style? Speculations?
>>
>>331869148
>he left due to some differences
He was fired
Nigga
>>
>>331869276
MGS3 was a great game to develop the world of MGS. Peace Walker showed BB developing MFS via the fulton mechanic, and showed BB slowly developing into someone darker and more bitter.

MGSV accomplished absolutely nothing. BB had his time to shine. If anything, the only things left in the story to do are either play as The Boss, or remake MG1/2. The story is pretty much complete now.

That said, I'd like to see another MGR game.
>>
>>331869276
How about you end your pathetic existence fat fag
MGS:V is the best stealth game ever
Mgs3 was amazing but get over your nostalgia
>>
>>331867394
No but you can have this nice pachinko MGS game :))))))
>>
>>331867394
kojima here
ok
>>
File: 1451960702130.gif (3 MB, 260x291) Image search: [Google]
1451960702130.gif
3 MB, 260x291
>>331869823
I said it was the best SINCE MGS3 you illiterate faggot, not that MGS3 is the best.

That would be MGS2 desu senpai

MGSV is fucking terrible compared to splinter cell
>>
>>331867394
real kojima here
you didn't understand my complex themes and resolution to the saga you filthy pig
>>
Can we get a reboot that forgets all of that shit and just makes a new story instead of trying to make sense out of convoluted 90s bullshit
>>
>>331870460
Yeah and they'll make the new Snake a cute girl because that sells pachinko more, cool.
>>
>>331870553
I'd be cool with that
>>
Kojima already completed the metal gear solid sag
Its not your fault if you are too dumb to understand it
>>
>>331871223
then enlighten us, offbyone kenobi
>>
>>331871276
He completed it way back in MGS4 when he wrapped up all the loose plot threads from MGS1-3. PW and V were just filler games that only added more retcons to justify shoehorning a couple of more games in the middle of the timeline.
>>
>>331871602
One thing i can confirm is that konami will not let their biggest ip get to waste, they WILL make another mgs whether it is remake or another story of boss
>>
>>331867394
You are aware that konami is developing a new MGS right?

Kojima isn't involved but mgs will continue. Before 5 I would have said without kojima is a mistake but after 5, I'm looking forward to it. Plus the fox engine is all done so no more wasting 3 years on developing it.
>>
>>331869529
P.T like game. He can't call it silent hills but it's basically going to be something like that.
>>
>>331867394
Nope.
The final moments of this series will always and forever be a cobbled together ending due to cut content with a did you rike it twist for no reason.
>>
>>331869823
MGSV isn't even a GOOD stealth game, let alone the best
>>
>>331870157
yeah, but where is hideo?
>>
>>331872238
>You are aware that konami is developing a new MGS right?
Pachinko doesn't count.
>>
>>331867394
I'll think about it.

____no____
>>
>>331873087
Go back to your
>episodic
>always online
>denuvo
>instinct
Filled hireman game
>>
Anyone else.like bb more than venom?
>>
File: Chapter 3 revealed.png (241 KB, 586x425) Image search: [Google]
Chapter 3 revealed.png
241 KB, 586x425
Don't tell Konami I have this.
>>
>>331867394

Why dont you go ask his Evil twin brother, Kojimbo?
>>
>I NEED EVERYTHING EXPLAINED IN PERFECT DETAIL AND I WANT MY CANON NEAT AND I WANT IT TIDY.

Why do MGS fans want this to this day?

We have known ever since MGS2 that Canon means fuckall to Kojima. He will literally make it DUDE FOURTH WALL BREAKING VR SHIT LMAO just so that he can tell the story he wants to tell.

All of MGS4 could be VR created by the patriots.
All of MGSV could be an hallucination created by Snake's coma.

It's a series with a canon so foggy that I don't see why people still even bother, just enjoy the ride.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.