[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiplayer games you can play non-lethally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hush puppy.jpg (16 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
hush puppy.jpg
16 KB, 500x254
Multiplayer games you can play non-lethally?
>>
APB Reloaded. It's garbage.
>>
>>331860117
Monaco, but you'd have to play it with people that will agree on going non-lethal bonus no-damage is great too.
>>
MGO

too bad it's dead
>>
Anything that isn't MOBA

http://kotaku.com/filipino-village-bans-dota-after-multiple-murders-1681132049
>>
>>331860975
I haven't had any problem getting a game on the PC version.
People say the community on the PS4 version is the largest.

As for playing non-lethally, that's dead. All anyone does is run around with that assault rifle, even infiltrators.
Not to mention all the asshats that killsteal stuns.
>>
SWAT 4
>>
>>331860117
Payday 2
>>
File: 1445354595300.png (196 KB, 447x329) Image search: [Google]
1445354595300.png
196 KB, 447x329
>>331860738
>you'd have to play it with people
Tfw none of my friends want to play Monaco at all.
>>
>>331862508
You have some shit-tasted friends then, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
Racing games.
>>
>>331861338
Sounds like they could of used some support.
>>
CSGO if you're German.
>>
File: THISNIGGA.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
THISNIGGA.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>331862897
Underrated post.
>>
>>331860975
I still play regularly and see a lot of people on there. MGO has always been a smaller game, but it tends to live on for years after launch with its small community. I remember playing MGO2 with guys right up until the last days of the servers.

>>331861515
You're getting into shitty matches. If you play late enough, you'll get matched into some crazy groups, where everyone is hiding and trying to be a sniper or games where everyone spends the whole round just trying to sneak around the other team for fun. I hate getting into those rounds with guys who do the same run'n'gun shit every single match, but it's worth it when you find a fun group to play with.
>>
Almost anything where you can play as a medic-type class.

Even Killing Floor 1/2, where you get pretty good weapons as medic, your healing/tanking capabilities are so good you could never get a kill and still be a decent medic.
>>
BF Hardline had blunt melee weapons and a taser for non-lethal, but that game died in two weeks.
>>
>>331862897
>could of
>>
>>331864253
I've been living in the south too long.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.