[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /v/. >What Playstation 4 game should I buy next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ps4.jpg (231 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
231 KB, 1280x720
I need help /v/.
>What Playstation 4 game should I buy next?

I'm really casual when it comes to games. My game collection right now;
>CoD Black Ops 3
>GTA V
>Battlefront
>Destiny
I enjoy multiplayer or co-op games I can play with my friends, I prefer them over single player games.

See the thing is, I need a breath of fresh air.

Black Ops 3 is absolute cancer, directed at 12 year olds. I hate the movements, I hate the supply drops. I played CoD since Modern Warfare, and I think the last good CoD game was Black Ops. So CoD is dead to me.

GTA V was amazing, but I've been playing it for the last 3 years, I did all the missions, all the heists, got all the best cars, all the Pegasus vehicles, etc. So I'm gonna leave this game before I get bored of it too. But it's a 10/10 to me.

Battlefront was fun for a while. Then I got bored of playing on the same 4 maps over and over and over.

Destiny was fun for a day. Then it got too grindy. So I left it alone. Then when the Taken King came out I gave it a second chance. That's when I realized why I put it down in the first place.

What the fuck has the gaming industry become?
>>
Have you tried battlefield 4? Its this gens premier shooter and has pretty much been uncontested since 2013. Surprised with a library like that you havent tried BF4 yet. 64 players, you can squad up with friends, variety of weapons, modes, maps. Find it for $10 and then get the premium if you like it, or just shoot for the premium edition
>>
overwatch and doom come out in a moth save for those
>>
>>331830568

didn't everyone on consoles move on to Battlefield Memeline
>>
>>331831285
Dude fuck no. hardline was dead on arrival. you can find a match in anything on bf4 easily and has like 30-50k+ players on average
>>
ps4 population i think hits 20k a day on peez4
>>
TLOU is Sony's best multiplayer exclusive, not joking.
>>
>>331831473

Whether or not a game is exclusive has nothing to do with how good it is, not joking.
>>
>>331831228

I'll probably get OverWatch on the PS4 desu senpai, if only because my computer is shit

Is Diablo 3 any good on PS4?
>>
>>331832146
Great on ps4 and comes with the expansion
>>
>>331831491
It's still a good game you autist
>>
>>331830097
Try the Unhcarted Collection so you can be ready for when Uncharted 4 comes out. The multiplayer is great and the single payer is like playing as a younger Indiana Jones.
>>
>>331831375
Same with Hardline on PS4, sempai. I'd actually say its more active then BF4.
>>
File: XLJzcJh.jpg (99 KB, 634x518) Image search: [Google]
XLJzcJh.jpg
99 KB, 634x518
What are objectively the best multiplayer experiences on the PS4?

The only multiplayer game I've really played so far is GTA V, and other than collecting cars there's really not that much to keep you invested in it.
>>
>>331833558
Multiplayer how? Street Fighter and Black Ops 3 are both multiplayer but they're completely different experiences.
>>
>>331833919

more than 2 people
>>
>>331833949
Try gangbeast for lots of local fun. Division and other MMO likes are great if you're into doing solo stuff with just the occasional human contact. Drive Club is great if you're into leaderboards. Smite is fun if you want to play co-op competitively.
>>
>>331830097
>Destiny was fun for a day. Then it got too grindy
Don't play an MMO if you don't want to collect items and stuff
>>
File: John Goodman farting.jpg (53 KB, 597x405) Image search: [Google]
John Goodman farting.jpg
53 KB, 597x405
>>331834290

>Recommending the Division and Smite
>>
>>331834684
OP has Blops 3 and GTAV as the games he's playing and he's open to Battlefield and Destiny. Division and Smite seems like something he would like.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.