[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW ENGINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: APB_New_Engine_May_2015.jpg (222 KB, 1600x456) Image search: [Google]
APB_New_Engine_May_2015.jpg
222 KB, 1600x456
So anyone else ready to try out the new engine and console version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1m999qAUI0
>>
>>331821575
Didn't even know it was happening. It's good to see APB might make a come back. The game was flawed but I had a lot of fun.
>>
In the amount of time that they've wasted trying to get APB off the ground, they could have just made a new game that wasn't total shit.
>>
People still play this?
>>
>>331823430
I still play it a couple nights a week. Have a lot of time invested overall, so got decent guns and gear to play around with
>>
>>331821575
>New engine means it's permanent sunset
>>
>>331823913
Is it pay2win?
>>
Better graphics wont fix this game, its flawed at its core.

>>331824035
You can buy guns, but they are removed after a set amount of time (like a week) unless they changed that (haven't played in forever)

Then there's also the fact that its a hackfest
>>
>>331824250
>its a hackfest

nvm then
>>
>>331824035
In a way yes, and no. Most guns on the store, you can get equivalents in game through ranking up >>331824035

I have bought some RNG boxes and won legendery weapons. But honestly someone really good at this type of game can destroy everyone with the starter rifle. The Star 556.
>>
>>331824250
Hacking has been fixed somewhat. They added a new anti cheat system.

But honestly name ONE PvP style mmo that does not have some bit of hacking.
>>
File: 002.jpg (146 KB, 1600x487) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
146 KB, 1600x487
>>
looks like that shitty cashgrab warZ
>>
File: 1364432765276.jpg (68 KB, 419x508) Image search: [Google]
1364432765276.jpg
68 KB, 419x508
how the FUCK do they still have money and enough to redo the graphics?
>>
>>331826019
There is still pretty dedicated group that plays. I usually play about a few weeks, the take a break.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.