[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My warehouse store is selling this shit for $289 What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: X1.png (131 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
X1.png
131 KB, 620x348
My warehouse store is selling this shit for $289

What does it have besides westaboo shit Halo master chief collection is confirmed a broken blunder and the game aged like milk so thats over.

I would mention Gears of war on PC but only a dumbass would upgrade to 10.
>>
I guess nothing
>>
Thanks /v/ you came through
>>
Ehhhh halo 5 ? Ehhhh sunset overdrive? Ehhhh that's it
>>
you can play das3 in english early

das it mane
>>
>>331819753
Oh same poster but to be fair ps4 only has bloodborne (but like that's worth it)
>>
>>331818542
One reason I own one
>Forza
>>
File: motiga-gigantic.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
motiga-gigantic.jpg
445 KB, 1920x1080
Currently playing Gigantic, Stranger of Sword City, ESO, The Division on the weekends with friends, and PVZ:GW2.

Xbone is awesome for community population. ESO, PVZ:GW2, and a lot of games that are dead on PC are still very active on Xbone. Gigantic is actually coming about to be my favorite arena pvp moba on the market if it continues developement. Graphics enhancement patch went out yesterday and the game looks 2x better than it did.

What kinds of games do you like OP? The big "Exclusives" are Halo and Forza with it's AMAZING family sharing feature. If you aren't familiar with this a digital purchase on one X1 also applies to a second essentially letting 2 people own a game for the price of 1. It's insanely nice to have if you have someone else you can trust to do it with.
>>
>>331819967

Horizon 3 announcement in 2 months! HYPE!
>>
>>331820004
>ESO
>The Division

So, I'm assuming I can disregard this entire post because of terrible taste?
>>
>>331820004
I know already about Game sharing and I did it with a friend only to see there was literally shit to play besides shooters shooters and more shooters.
>>
File: RoadieZ.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RoadieZ.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>331820093

I play all video games as an idort. Fuck you for writing off fun. I guess I can disregard your salty typical /v/ attitude as being a faggot.

>>331820274

This is a problem with the X1, 2 many shooters. It's a pretty good system, but don't jump on it unless you can find 6 solid games you'd want to play on it. I can only really stomach playing Titanfall or Halo for FPS purposes, normally if I want to just shoot stuff and have TF2 levels of fun I play PVZ:GW2.
>>
>Forza 6
>Horizon 2
>Sunset Overdrive (good but has limited re-playability apart from multiplayer)
>Halo MCC (if you count remasters)
>Halo 5 (multiplayer is fucking god tier but single player is lackluster)
>Backwards compatibility for people who don't own 360/PS3

Those at the moment are the biggest selling points for it.

>>331820634
The Division is fucking awful, I have never ever had buyers remorse as hard as I have for that game, the gunplay is awful, the characters are cringy and tryhard, the enemy variety is awful. People say this is the second Destiny but at least destiny has an excuse for its mistakes whilst still having good gunplay.
>>
>>331818542
If you're thinking about exclusives, Sunset Overdrive is a great game if you can get past some cringy dialogue. A blast to play.
Killer Instinct is probably the best in the saga and holds up really well against its competitors.
Rare Replay is a great value too.
Quantum Break looks like it will be fun.
There's also Dead Rising 3, I have it but I can't tell you much about it because I haven't had time to play it.
It's overall a good system with good exclusives. I you have the cash to spare I don't think it's a bad investment.
>>
>>331821108
all shit games
>>
You can play Dark Souls 3 early in english.
>>
>>331818542
Gears Ultimate
Gears1
Gears2
Gears3
Gears judge
Dark Souls1
Dark Souls2
Dark Souls3
Teken Tag 2
Skullgirls
Tomb Raider Rise
TitanFall
D4
Ori
Killer Instinct
Gigantic
Halo 5

Are what I have installed
>>
I'm so conflicted. PvZ2 looks legitimately fun, and Rare Replay would be great to play some old classics again. The new Killer Instinct looks great as well, even if the season 3 fighters are looking sub-par. But none of those feel like actual games with full stories, it just feels like gameplay. Is it worth it to buy a $300 machine just to spend another $200 on gameplay?
>>
>>331823029
Yes, How man great story games do get now'a days? Everyone is looking at shooters/mobas so thats what were gettin
>>
>>331823029
Kill yourself
>>
File: oxenfreeraw.0.0.jpg (91 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
oxenfreeraw.0.0.jpg
91 KB, 1600x900
>>331823029

I buy story-ish games to tide me over for this reason. Tomb Raider, Oxenfree, Ori and the Blind Forest, Witcher 3, and soon Mirrors Edge Catalyst and Quantum Break.

PVZ2 sold like no shit 50x more copies on console than PC and the PC community already has dead game modes. It's only worth playing on console desu, it's also one of the best TPS to release in years. It's very similar to Splatoon mixed with a bit of TF2.

I game on PC and my Tablet a lot in conjunction with my Xbone. It's not a game everything machine unless you're a full blown dudebro. I love mine to death, but I still jump on Steam and play my emulators from time to time.

The Xbone is just going to get updates and more crossplay with PC down the road instead of Xbone 2 or Xbox 2360. It's a good invesment at this point. Also it has good sales all the time in the market place.
>>
I got mine for Forza 6. I picked up MCC and it was kinda fun playing through them again but MP is broken and lifeless. Otherwise everything else I've gotten has been multi-plats that would have been better on my PC probably but I have friends who play on the bone so that's what I got them for.

I don't think I'd have gotten one if I didn't enjoy Forza so much.
>>
File: Sunset Overdrive (9).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Overdrive (9).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Sunset Overdrive
Halo: MCC
partial Xbox 360 backwards compatibility that ranges from good to holy fuck what are you doing tier
Halo 5 even though it sorta sucks
Other games not on PS4
>>
>>331818542
Halo 5
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.