[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you're interested in Zelda U you should get the NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: nx.jpg (526 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nx.jpg
526 KB, 1600x900
>if you're interested in Zelda U you should get the NX version since it will obviously be better!
>this happens
NOPE

Guess I'm keeping my Wii U for a while longer, then.
>>
>>331797829
>still posting this fake
>>
>>331798013
Nintendo filed a patent for this controller design, no other controller patents have been filed since by them.
>>
>>331798013
>still in denial
>>
Holy fuck... so its actually real.
>>
>>331798075
The patent wasn't for the design.
>>
>>331798151
Of course it's fucking real.

Nintendo building a bridge to the mobile market is the logical step if you want to try to make an innovative console that sells.
>>
Why is the pad so wide?
>>
>>331798075
That's not what the patent was for, it was for the technology it'd use.

Also patents != products.
>>
>isn't in use
Fake.

If they "leak" the controller while it's being used I'd believe it.

They didn't because there is no way to do anything with that mock-up.
>>
>>331797829
So this will be the first Nintendo system in a long time without backwards compatibility then?
>>
>>331798459
That's the screen as well.
>>
>>331798369
How? By taking the worst aspects of mobile gaming and making them standard?

How is this going to convince moms and dads, who already drop $500 on getting their kids a phone so they can contact them, to spend another $300-$500?

What kid is going to buy into Nintendo when most of their friends are on PS4 and Xbox? What kid is going to look at this say: "Wow this is just like my phone! I love virtual buttons! I should definitely get this!"

Don't start telling yourself a lie that this controller setup is somehow a mythical bridge to the mobile audience.
>>
>>331798369
Why the fuck would anyone need a "bridge" to the mobile market? The whole point of the mobile market is that the smartphone is an all-around device that communicates, surfs the internet, can be used for financial transactions, etc. That it plays games is just an added bonus.

People play games on their phone because they already have the phone that is backed up by two of the most widespread operating systems on the planet - Android and iOS -- where they already have money invested in through music, games, apps, etc.

I think the market for a second piece of hardware that plays more expensive games slightly better but without added functionality a smartphone brings is going end up right where the 3DS was, if not slightly lower.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/03/rumor-nintendo-nx-controller-images-leaked

Those comments are wonderful.
>>
File: haunted-nx.jpg (96 KB, 399x458) Image search: [Google]
haunted-nx.jpg
96 KB, 399x458
I tried.
>>
>>331797829
Nintendo should've just made a graphics-focused Android smartphone on par with the Wii U with a special marketplace for games (and no google play services), plus a docking station for home use and a controller.
>>
>>331800000
or hell, without the phone part.

or just another fucking DS with a thunderbolt eGPU in the home station.
>>
>>331800157
Anything but what's in the OP basically.
>>
>>331799927
how the hell did you make this
>>
>MFW Nintenyearolds still end up buying the Nintendo NX: N-gage Xtreeeeem
>MFW no face
>>
File: shitendo.jpg (373 KB, 595x546) Image search: [Google]
shitendo.jpg
373 KB, 595x546
>>331801862
prob like this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.