[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I PyQBgbF8 Wow, Shitman k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: PlayStation-4-Hitman-Beta[1].jpg (40 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation-4-Hitman-Beta[1].jpg
40 KB, 700x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65IPyQBgbF8

Wow, Shitman keeps getting worse and worse....
>>
this is great

fucking watch it
>>
File: great AI.jpg (52 KB, 910x696) Image search: [Google]
great AI.jpg
52 KB, 910x696
damn i was just about to make a thread about this
>>
File: reddit.jpg (20 KB, 613x72) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
20 KB, 613x72
>>331794563
you are also from reddit right friend :^)
>>
>>331795862
yup, haha :)

make a post and tell me your username, I'll give you an upvote
>>
>>331794563
>Heheheh... gotchu now u fukn shills, this thing no one found until just now makes the game retroactively worse
Wow, this totally convinces me it's a shit game, people have to fuck around in it for weeks to find something fucked up most folks didn't even attempt.
>>
>>331794563
So in the hitman universe nobody calls the cops?
>>
>>331796397
Even if some retard was going to criticize Hitman 2016 for being a "fuck around game", that was 90% of the fun of Blood Money
>>
File: Nostalgiafaggots.png (45 KB, 804x599) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgiafaggots.png
45 KB, 804x599
>>331796583
That's what bothers me the most about these faggots.
A lot of people liked to "Break the game" in blood money but nowadays it's bad because it doesn't tickle their nostalgia.
They're hypocrite faggots.
>>
While Blood Money's AI wasn't any better, the fact that they just leave the bagged bodies in the middle of nowhere is pretty shit. Pretty sure most Blood Money levels had a designated body bag area that usually made sense.

It would be nice if they patched the game so the AI would react to dangerous areas. IE if they see a dead body near a hazard, they'd know it's deadly and avoid it.
>>
>>331796894
Well thanks to the episodic release plans, they can do that and have reason to improve the core gameplay.

That's even more reason to like the structure over a traditional $60 release.
>>
File: hitman is a good game.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitman is a good game.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>331794563
Wow, OP, you couldn't be more wrong. I for one simply cannot wait to play H16MANĀ® this gen!
>>
>>331797767
HOW I WISH
HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE
>>
>>331797767
this is fine.webm
>>
>>331796576
No. They don't even stop parties and question everyone in attendance when they find a gaggle of dead bodies.
>>
>>331797907
10/10 i kek'd
>>
>>331796894
>Pretty sure most Blood Money levels had a designated body bag area that usually made sense.
There's actually one just around the corner to the left there, in the wine cellar by the control room. I found that out fucking around on the escalation right there yesterday. Don't know why the guard left that one body the park instead, but he might have been distracted and stopped halfway.
>>
security cameras should have been in Paris by default
>>
>>331801316
But they were.
>>
>>331802230
I should have been more specific, they should be in more than one spot. Cameras everywhere or at least in prime locations makes more sense than just two upstairs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.