[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Rockstar did Episodes from Los Santos for GTAV what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
If Rockstar did Episodes from Los Santos for GTAV what would you want to see in it?
>>
1. Street-racing based character/story that adds a bunch of new performance upgrades (including actual drag slicks).
2. Cult-based character/story that has you doing weird shit involving abductions and aliens and finally releasing the jetpack.
3. Millionaire-based character/story that allows you to finally buy a good chunk of those gorgeous mansions spread out over northern Los Santos. Customizable interiors and maybe even a construction system that would allow you to tear down/build real estate and businesses around the entire state.
>>
>>331790328
the third one sounds pretty cool
>>
>>331789453
Good gameplay
>>
cop going off the books, gets fired and becomes a vigilante.
they seriously needs to bring back the cop car computer from 4.
>>
>>331791364
make the cop fat and I think it would be pretty funny
>>
Expanded gameplay.

How haven't we got to the point where we can hold a gun against a civilians head as a meat shield against cops. Why are features like ledge shuffling and proper climbing not in here yet, expand the movement vertically.
>>
>>331789453
Complete mechanics fix. Make the mechanics like GTA IV and give us a good fucking story. Maybe a Scarface-esque story and a Hispanic gangbanger story. Something to change it up.
>>
File: martin paston.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
martin paston.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>331791364
He could never live up to the legend of detective Manny Pardo.
>>
>>331792492
>make the mechanics like gta 4
So, you want the fucking awful floaty car mechanics then too?
>>
>>331789453
Drug dealing
More focus on the skirts of the map.

Anything else would just be welcomed probably new vehicles, character, missions, weapons, game items.
>>
>>331789453
god damn I really hope they make this, what's the likelihood it will really happen?
>>
Drug dealing, chinatown wars was pretty cool
>>
>>331793129
As likely as EFLC was
>>
>>331792492
I was just playing IV the other day and I've got to say that game is probably waiting for me in hell. I had to shut it off after 10 minutes I was having so little fun with it. The mechanics are garbage. Absolute garbage. If you like the way that game handles, feels, plays, etc., I can definitively say you are a hipster faggot
>>
Something about hollywood and rich actors.
>>
Something involving Luis and or niko
>>
Don't care, just bring my nigga Yusuf Amir back.
>>
>Drug dealing with Franklin
>More Hollywood Michael
>More bars (goes for Online as well)
>The usual more cars, planes, etc.
>>
Chef and friends adventure.
>>
>>331792770
>>331793465
I apologize for liking more realistic gameplay than the arcade shooter that is GTA V.

Also, does mechanics count into game egnine and physics? Obvious-fucking-ly the mechanics can be worked on, but GTA IV had much more realistic driving than GTA V. I'm also talking about the engine itself. Shit, where's that fucking comparison video when you need it, GTA V is fucking childsplay in terms of mechanical design to GTA IV.
>hipster faggot
Holy shit, words cannot describe.
>>
>>331793927
I doubt Niko would ever come back after what happened with the VA and Rockstar
>>
>>331790328
I'd buy each of those.
For three you could play as the dude who you kill at the end of gta V. You could follow him as he makes his money. (then he loses it all, but keeps it a secret so his assistant doesn't leave him) Or someone that dude stepped on in his life
>>
File: 2009.jpg (53 KB, 1365x641) Image search: [Google]
2009.jpg
53 KB, 1365x641
>>331789453
Mount Chiliad mystery payoff with alien invasion DLC.

New protagonist with new activities and locations, following his or her own story. Few cameos from the main story.

I'd rather they just release fucking pic related or Bully 2 already. GTAV came out in 2013.
>>
>>331789453
A DLC where you play as Lamar
>>
Personally I'd like stories to just expand of the original characters more.
Trevor tries to live the high life and be rich, buying the mansions and etc. basically a very awkward story of Trevor's idea of wealth.
Michael and his love of movies expanded.
Replace franklin with Lamar.
>>
Lamar storyline
>>
>>331794412

>realistic gameplay
>gta 4

have you ever gone outside my man?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.