[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS 4.5 inevitability?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
I want to buy a Playstation but I dont want to get fucked with the 4.5 coming out 3 months later. What do?
>>
There was a newer slimmer PSX model.
There was a newer slimmer PS2 model.
There was a newer slimmer PS3 model.

Gee I wonder what they're going to do with the PS4.
>>
>>331785139
Wait for E3. It's less than 3 months away.
>>
>>331785947
new moddel, not an upgraded version like the 4.5
>>
>>331785947
slim is irrellevant. This is splitting the market with more powerful hardware.
>>
It's a fucking slim model.
But wait anyway because the current model will probably have a price drop. Unless you find a good deal now, some days ago i saw a PS4 bundle with 3 games for 299$
>>
>>331785139
New 3DS did it and look how many games that has for it as exclusive N3DS only. Devs are not dumb enough to ignore that most of the user base will have a standard PS4.
>>
>>331785139
The 360 got an HDMI upgrade and a more power efficient chipset before going slim. This is the same thing
>>
>>331785139
then wait? it's not like you're missing out that much that would make you want to buy one right the fuck now
>>
Unless it plays 4k res at a buttery consistent fps of 60, just get a regular model. I didn't hear of any other improvements but graphics.
>>
>>331786392
That is a terrible analogy.
>>
Its probably a slim model, but "journalism" sites uses that term for the sake of click-bait articles

Anyway, wait to E3
>>
Will definitely get it Day 1
>>
Who is this chink?
>>
wait. Either its good and you get that version or its useless and you get the older version for a cheaper price.
Win-win, except for the fact that you're buying a nogames machine.
>>
>>331786354
>some days ago i saw a PS4 bundle with 3 games for 299$
That was my Black Friday deal!
>>
>>331785947
>PSX
>>
File: 1458500319529.png (342 KB, 292x532) Image search: [Google]
1458500319529.png
342 KB, 292x532
>people this thinks is gonna be 4K for gaming
>>
>>331786845

>Win-win, except for the fact that you're buying a nogames machine.

I think the only way it's a win-win is if we don't buy these mounds of trash from the very beginning. Who here didn't fall for the PS4 meme?
>>
>>331785139
Just wait till E3. I guarantee you it's just a slimmer model with a bigger hard drive and 4K output for movies (Netflix, Hulu, ect). Maybe a better fan and some VR stuff built in. It'll essentially be the Xbox360 elite.
>>
>>331787084
What's it like being an overweight PC gamer? Where do you buy your husky jeans from?
>>
>>331787276

The same place you buy your games from, the trash.
>>
If you've gone this long without a ps4 then waiting a little longer won't kill you.
>>
>>331787396
At least I don't need to charge my scooter to make it there.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.