[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some cheering up, /v/. My older brother is getting depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 1440x1080
I need some cheering up, /v/. My older brother is getting depressed again and my younger brother is too much of a memelord with his retarded friends. I miss my childhood where we played all sorts of games together and had fun....

Is there any game that might make me feel better?
>>
File: 1353807075492.jpg (58 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1353807075492.jpg
58 KB, 359x305
>>331771406
GTAV, start running people over online while listening to eurobeat
>>
Maybe double an hero with your aniki would help
>>
>>331771864

No way. I don't want to put that pain on my family.
>>
Mario 64, get 120 stars.
>>
>>331771406
Funny thing, I used to play games with my lil brother all the time. But as he grew older he stopped doing that with me, and prefer chatting with his friend and playing CS instead. I tried one last time this Christmas, got all the co-op games on PS4 to play with him, Borderlands collection, Diablo III Ultimate, even two Bloodborne (we have two PS4s). But that wanker wouldn´t spend more than 15 mins before saying he is tired only to fuck off to chat again.

Just get a gamer friend mate. I just invited a shy fellow from the library that hung around the library comic section some months ago, and we game weekly now. Fuck family.
/blog
>>
Both your brothers' penises
>>
>>331772243

How old is your brother? My older one is 22 and younger one is 13. I would find a gamer friend, but my town doesn't have many gamers and all my uni friends are busy af.
>>
>>331772256

Funny, my little brother is probably gay and I'm a bisexual. Yeah I know, my family is fucking weird.
>>
>>331772717
My lil brother is 18 and I´m 24. I guess he´s too cool for me. Just hang around your local game store. Is not hard to find gamers, finding one with good taste is hard though.
>>
Why is your older brother depressed?
>>
My two brothers and I have maintained similar enough tastes that we still play together. Not as frequently, but we manage with Smash or a quick round of Mario party.

Have you tried bringing back games from your childhood to play with them?
>>
>>331775204
Never do this, you will realize how flawed some old games were, and the magic nostalgia will be gone.
>>
>>331775852
You gotta learn to accept those flaws and enjoy the games for what they are. Replaying old games is great since you catch things your younger self would have never noticed.
Also a great sibling experience since you get to reminiscence together.
>>
>>331773852

As depressing as this is, he attended a Wilderness camp when he was 18 by accident and I believe it traumatized him, but he refuses to talk about his experience there.
>>
>>331772243
borderlands and diablo 3... yea no wonder
>>
>>331772013
You'd be dead though. Doesn't matter what they feel. Unless you're one of those weirdos who suffers just cuz you're worried about what others may or may not think of you.
>>
>>331776917
I got most co-op games, would anyone even know if I mentioned Baldurs Gate on PS2? I doubt it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.