[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backlog Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
You know you have one, talk about it.
1. Last game you finished?
2. Currently playing?
3. What are you playing next?
4. How are you planning to kill your backlog?
5. How big is your backlog?

I just finished Evoland, playing through Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, and I plan to start the Dawn Of War campaign after.

I am using Twitch to force myself into having a schedule to play my games. Genre-switching helps keep playing vidya fresh for me...which I need to get thru my almost 350 games.
>>
>>331761374

Just completed Omega Ruby and loved it. My favourite main Pokemon game.

Currently playing Majoras Mask, fighting Majora himself but only have one fairy and his 85th or whatever final for. Keeps raping my shit with those spinners.

Don't know what to play next. Either Etrian Odessey or SMT: Soul Hackers.
>>
Is there any site to track my backlog like goodreads do for books?
>>
>>331763047
I am using a spreadsheet but it needs color or at least a better to read system. I really just don't want to use excel anymore.
>>
>>331761374
Last game I beat was Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Playing through yellow now. Next will be WarioLand 2.

Backlog is huge. No idea how I'll ever get through it.
>>
>>331763634
Stay vigilant. How's shantae?
>>
>>331763738
First time playing a Metroidvania. I had a lot of fun playing it. Plus the characters were fun. Definitely checking out the new one when it comes out.
>>
Been playing System Shock 2, got to the recreations deck and I'm pretty spooked by the music. Also playing Vanquish, it's a lot of fun.

After those I'll probably work on some Wii U and PS2 games that I haven't finished yet.

>>331763047
Try Backloggery, it's what I use.
>>
File: 1454644832738.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454644832738.png
367 KB, 800x800
1. fire emblem birthright
2. fire emblem conquest
3. final fantasy explorers or monster hunter 4
4. I've given up there are literally hundreds at this point
5. hundreds if I get into steam/gog territory it goes up to at least 1000
>>
>>331761374
>Last game you finished?
MGSV or Star Ocean 2
>Currently playing?
Xenosaga and Valkyrie Profile
>What are you playing next?
Valkyria Chronicles
>How are you planning to kill your backlog?
By playing as much as possible everyday after every other priority and different hobby backlog and avoiding the temptation of getting addicted to any MMOs or match based games that are never finite (like DOTA2 or Battlefield 4) unless I can keep their sessions extremely short each day (like Hearthstone or HoTS)
>How big is your backlog?
2 or 3 hundred vidya deficit, but i've cleared everything i had the intention of playing from the 90's and earlier
>>
>>331763914
SS2 is some hard scary shit, still can't beat it. I'm also trash at it so there's that. Backloggery looks good I'll look into it.

>>331763807
Cool, excited to try that out.

>>331764221
Why give up?
>>
>>331764508
>Why give up?
I get too excited about new games and so little time to play the older ones it becomes a vicious cycle when I beat one I get like 3 new ones. Maybe I need more self control, but it's hard to play video games.
>>
>>331764621
I hear yea on this, i am a huge sucker for buying in bulk. Humblebundle, bundlestars, gog and steam collections, fucking sucks.
>>
File: 015 - GmKQMN0.jpg (24 KB, 319x241) Image search: [Google]
015 - GmKQMN0.jpg
24 KB, 319x241
>bully sholarship edition
>dark souls 2 enhanced edition with my bf
>probably a second playthrough
>I dont.
>big
>>
>>331764942
That's exactly why I opt out steam games, I'm around 650 games with all these fucking bundles so I just keep a blind eye and focus on console/handheld games.
>>
>>331766460
How's bully?

>>331766825
Theres gotta be at least one or two games in your steam that should interest you somewhat.
>>
>>331767696
Of course I just meant I don't include it in my backlog (must finish) list. According to howlongtobeat it would take me over a year nonstop to finish my steam games.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.