[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XBOX ONE DS3 JAPANESE VERSION IS IN ENGLISH. WHAT THE ACTUA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: aAZMqfF.jpg (105 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
aAZMqfF.jpg
105 KB, 1440x900
XBOX ONE DS3 JAPANESE VERSION IS IN ENGLISH.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls3JPN/comments/4bmtqd/xbox_one_version_is_english_unlocked_right_now/
>>
>>331757639
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls3JPN/comments/4bmtqd/xbox_one_version_is_english_unlocked_right_now/

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199435&page=27

Xbox one has English subtitles if you switched region before download.

+ the stream

https://www.twitch tv/rayfoxii
>>
SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
>>331757783
How is this different from any other day?
>>
>>331757639
WHERE"S MY PC VERSION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
PS4 BTFO
>>
Who fucking cares give me my PC release
>>
what the fuck, kek
>>
>>331757639
Hol up, hol up... How can I do this if I have an Xbone? Can I literally just switch my region to Japan and buy the game off the store tomorrow with English text?
>>
>>331757639
Sonyggers on suicide watch,
>>
>>331758267
1. make a dummy account, set the region to japan (this is only if youre scared your main account may get banned)

2. buy xbox credit (yen) from microsoftstore (set region to japan, search for yen cards on the site. they will be sent to you within seconds)

3. buy the game, enter a japanese adress, i used the us embassy in tokyo

4. set your xbox region to us or uk or wherever you live

5. download the game
>>
>>331757639
So? Why is that a problem?
>>
>>331757946
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>331757639
Well yeah the only people who buy a Xbone there are the people who pretend to be a murrican
>>
>>331757946
On torrent websites
>>
why can't they just fucking release the english console and PC versions now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>331757639
>Surprised the Japan version of a Souls game is in English
You weren't around for the prerelease of any of the other games, were you?
>>
>>331759240
The dialogue is in English in ALL versions of the game. There is no Japanese dub at all. The text, however, is in Japanse in the nip version, and cannot be changed to English. That's what we're talking about.
>>
>>331758834
Because the game doesn't come out overseas for another two or three weeks, despite being ready. Even if physical copies aren't ready to sell, what's wrong with selling it digitally?

Then again, knowing /v/, they'ed accuse From and Bamco of trying to push digital sales by releasing the physical game late. By the same token, everyone's going to be pissy that an English version is good to go but no one can get it without going through hoops or until the game "officially" launches.

The only true answer is to sell the game on the same day worldwide. I don't understand why DaS3 has such a large gap between the JPN and US launch; I don't think any of the other Souls games had this large of a release gap.
>>
>>331759240
>>331759446
i actually got a japanese xbox360 DS2 copy laying around because i want the CE bonus, so it got english voice but jap subtitle or what?
>>
>>331760017
Why don't you play the damn thing and find out. But to answer your question: Yes, English dub with Japense text.
>>
File: 1307735866105.jpg (117 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1307735866105.jpg
117 KB, 400x300
>There are people who think we get the game 20 days later because JAPANESE XENOPHOBIA

Not sure if memeing or stupid. You get the game 20 days later the same reason games always release on Tuesday. Its all about monitoring numbers and accurately judging the success of titles, quarters and months. You are getting your game 20 days later because your industry asked it of From
>>
>>331757639
>reddit
>>331757740
>reddit
>>331757740
>neogaf

why can't I hold all those (you)'s
>>
>>331757639
>Literally the only way MS will get anyone to buy DS3 on the Xcucks Juan

my sides are in orbint
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.