[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>83 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: x days until y.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
x days until y.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>83 days
>>
Cam someone answer me why e3 doesn't let people that aren't in the industry into e3?
I want to go god fucking dammit
>>
>>331743509
e3 has historically been a press only event
serious business only
>>
>tfw Nintendo will fuck up the name of the nx
>why can't they just leave it NintendoX
>they had previous consoles named Nintendo, and super Nintendo.
>>
>>331743509
Its a trade show. Its meant to advertise and deliver news. Some of the biggest products of the year are shown off there. Its not really comparable to comic con, which is mostly a fan event which the comic industry attends. It used to be open to the public before 2008, but iirc, E3 was operated by a completely different set of people.

Plus, even if E3 was made open to the public, the number of people who would go would be extremely limited. Already, the industry complains about how there's too many people attend E3 and its bordering on the fire hazard limits. And a ticket would cost in the thousands.
>>
>>331743774
>not knowing its the Nintendo Cross

Three separate leaks already showed the Cross logo
>>
>>331743509
because it's a huge circlejerk where they discuss behind closed doors how to handle the industry in the coming years, who get's good reviews for how much money, etc.
>>
>83 days until Ace Combat 7 news
It's killing me

>>331743774
Because its not a family friendly name for a family friendly console. Thats just how branding works.
>>
>>331743774
>why can't they just leave it NintendoX
why can't they just leave it at NX
>>
>>331743757
>>331743809
Ah, okay thank you. It just triggers me cause I want to go and see the big titles and consoles being shown off for the first time but I will never ever get to go. I can watch the stream but it's not the same.
>>
>>331743774
All Nintendo consoles are actually named Nintendo. Nintendo Wii is the full name, its just that people call it the Wii. If it was named Nintendo X, which I assume they'd call Nintendo Cross, people would also call it just "The Cross."

Also, just realized something: in no fucking way will Nintendo call their console something which most people relate to a religion.
>>
>>331743985
Too common.
>>
>>331743868

sounds like the the bilderberg group of vidya
>>
File: Nintendo-NX-leak-800x420.jpg (48 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-NX-leak-800x420.jpg
48 KB, 800x420
cant wait to compile all "leaks" into a pic. love the 100 days of photoshop which leads up to E3

btw, pic related, true or false? I say false, but i wonder, where does the controller actually come from?
>>
>>331744274
>Controller without buttons
please no, I can't even type on my phone without looking anymore since everything's become a touchscreen

It just doesn't work
>>
>>331744503
I don't see how people can use tiny ass touchscreens, but I have a tablet and an even larger graphics tablet, and the touchscreen works perfectly fine for me on those.
>>
>>331743926
where does one start with ace combat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.