[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you usually sell your Consoles when you want to buy another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: $_35.jpg (9 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
9 KB, 225x300
Do you usually sell your Consoles when you want to buy another one??? Since the Gameboy SP, i have always sold my consoles to get a new one because i feel like i won't want to play it anyymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1600x900
I only sell redundant consoles.

I sold my GC when I purchased a Wii since it's backwards compatible, etc etc
>>
>>331701368
I've never sold a console. I still have my original consoles all the way back to sega genesis, and they're all still in working order. I've never traded in a game either.
>>
i did, really regret it now.

would love to have my old gc/gba games back
>>
>>331701368
No, but I do sell a console when I'm done with all the games on it and won't be using it anymore.
>>
>>331701368
I did and have nothing but regret

my PS2 and GBA SP ;_;
>>
>>331702442
>I did and have nothing but regret
This is why I don't do that anymore.

I was tired of lengthy video games and ended up purging most of my PS1 library years back. It's a choice I still regret, mainly because there were some game I would've liked to play that I ended up selling unopened. Now I make it a point to play the games for the system at least once, and get rid of it when I'm sure I won't want to pull it back out.
>>
I always kept the consoles I owned. A few start to be actually rare and I could get a nice ammount of money if I were to sell everything.
But I made the mistake to sell my old GBC and all Pokemon games
>>
Before Best Buy changed their warranty system, I abused that to upgrade my DS throughout the years

Went from a Gameboy Advance SP to a DS lite over the years, sometimes even bundled with games
>>
No because I dont depend on my allowance to buy games anymore. Plus digital is much morr convenient.
>>
no one is willing to buy my consoles after they see them
>>
What? Fuck no. I play them until they fucking die.

>rip DS whose bottom screen burnt out last month
>>
>>331701368
No.
I have PS4 but now I'm playing PS2.
>>
>>331701368
No, but I do sell some games for said consoles once it's hacked to play "backups."
>>
>>331701368
I did when I was young. Usually my parents would agree to front me the rest of the money for a new console if I was willing to sell the old one. I'd then pay them back the difference with money I got throughout the year.

Never again. I regretted it every time.
>>
I still have every console I've ever owned and nearly every video game which is numbering around 300 at this point
>>
>>331701368
Is Rogue good?
>>
File: 1456187258760.png (789 KB, 857x796) Image search: [Google]
1456187258760.png
789 KB, 857x796
>>331701368
I did this too when I was a teenager, really regret selling my SNES, N64, Game Boy Advance and GameCube

All I have now is a PS2 and PS4
>>
>>331701368
No. I still have my Game Boy Micro and Wii.
>>
>>331701368
I quit my job then sold all my games and consoles for weed and booze
>>
>>331704634
lol same
>>
I sold my wii, but only because the Wii U could emulate.
>>
Estimated regret > monetary trade in value
>>
I used to do it when I was a kid and regretted it a couple years later and eventually ended up buying most of it back. The only reason I would ever sell them again is if I was in serious dire straits and had no other option
>>
i love my ps2

ive considered selling my ps3 but ps4 isnt backwards compatible and i dont have a good enough pc for dark souls

plus the money you get just isnt worth it
>>
>>331701368
No, and thank god.

I still play my comfy 4th/5th/6th generation games now and then. The games I don't own I can play on my Wii, which is probably the best $30 emulator available. And it's at the point where the retro market has gotten so inflated that I could probably sell most of that shit for more than I paid for it if I really needed to.
>>
>>331701368

You sound like a retard and your shit's all fucked up
>>
>>331704340
Not OP but I'm about 50% into it

Everything black flag did but somehow worse
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.