[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Fox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1426212923775.jpg (38 KB, 624x534) Image search: [Google]
1426212923775.jpg
38 KB, 624x534
So star fox 64 is coming to the wii u's virtual console soon. I already have it on my wii and 3ds so there isn't any real reason for me to buy it again. I think.

So, what are you guys looking forward to in zero?
>>
File: 1440568696543.jpg (102 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
1440568696543.jpg
102 KB, 451x600
Pictures of female Star Fox characters that aren't Krystal.
>>
the birth of a new meme
>>
c'mon guys, star fox.
>>
Replayability, it's what made 64 so good.
>>
>>331694917
If you've transferred it to the Wii mode on your Wii U, you can pay a couple bucks to upgrade it.

Also, I only see the announcement for Europe. Is it coming to America too?
>>
>the original Star Fox will never come to VC
>>
>>331701120
>you can pay a couple bucks to upgrade it.
OH RIGHT I FORGOT THAT WAS A THING. But does that mean updating my wii or something? 'cuz I really like my homebrew'd wii.

Just googled it, that's not the case. Thank god, guess I'll transfer that shit lickitty split.
>>
>>331701120
I can pay a couple of bucks to have the option to launch it from the Wii U menu instead of the Wii menu?
So I'm just paying for one less button press?
>>
>>331701826
Wii U VC games have added functionality like button mapping.
>>
>>331702016
le fuck that
the classic controller is fine
>>
>>331701826
>>331702016
And you can play with the pad or a pro controller. You don't need to use the wiimote with or without an extra controller attached.
>>
>>331694917
Fun gameplay
Star Wolf vs Star Fox banter/dogfights
more new banter in general
>>
>>331702140
So nothing new?
>>
>>331702171
I just said new banter

Story is going to be 90% based on 64 and I'm completely fine with that
>>
How about removing the baby difficulty mode for a start?
I don't want people to experience something because they've been given it on a plate. They should have to earn it. That's the core principle of video games.
>>
>>331694917
>So, what are you guys looking forward to in zero?
A good quality game that refers back to SF64 but has some new, interesting concepts.

Basically, I'm expecting Yoshi's Woolly World. Something not as good at the original, but still at least fun to play. If I'm disappointed and it turns out better than that, I guess I'll just settle for my disappointment.
>>
File: hol horse.jpg (40 KB, 540x644) Image search: [Google]
hol horse.jpg
40 KB, 540x644
>>331702105
>le
you must be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>331702403
>90%
Try 10%. The first part of the game is the same - it's the same time period, no difference between it and Starfox 64. This is a soft reboot of the series in a similar fashion to Star Trek.
The difference is that those portals are temporal rifts that Andross from the future is using to invade. Get ready for a double Andross boss fight as the final boss on the hard route by the way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.