[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hoping that Peach will be playable in the next mainline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Fire Peach is best Peach.png (440 KB, 541x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fire Peach is best Peach.png
440 KB, 541x1000
Anyone else hoping that Peach will be playable in the next mainline 3D Mario game?
>>
Yes if the next mainline Mario game will be PUT3D
>>
3D Land/World aren't mainline 3D

just spinoffs to it
>>
Sure, why not?
It beats having to rescue her for the umpteenth time.
>>
>Fire Peach/Roselia are fucking great designs
>there's no Fire Peach/Rosetta alternate costumes
>Brawl fanmod added them

HAKURAAAAAAAAAI
>>
She better
>>
>>331684924
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ________.
>>
We need a new super mario game with the same mechanics as American Mario Bros 2. I'd play the shit out of that.

Also bring back Wart.
>>
>>331691446
>>Brawl fanmod added them
i know people love PM to death in the modding community but why do people here keep acting like that's the ONLY smash mod that exists?

there's Moon Brawl, SD Remix, Minus, Smash 4 texture hacks, Melee 20XX, Brawl+ (PM's spiritual predecessor), Balanced Brawl, Pikeser's BrawlEX (aka MUGEN Brawl), 64 199X...

tons man
>>
>>331684924
Peach > All the other Nintendo princessess
>>
>>331694236
me and my friends tested minus, which felt like every character was the same, plus which I can't even remember, and PM which was fucking awesome

we didn't get together much after that for videogames ever again though... so yeah
>>
>>331694236
One observation that I've noticed here is that a lot of the Nintendo fans here do not like any unofficial fan mod or project whether it affects them or not. PM was/is the biggest mod project for Smash, so it's the mod that will be recognized the most by the people that don't work with mods. Through that, it's the one that will get the most arbitrary shitposting. The others don't get shitposted because some people either don't know that they exist or that shitposting about it won't incite a reaction like people possibly expect to get when they shitpost about PM.
>>
File: 1332801836991.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1332801836991.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>331695235
>someone talks shit about PM
>ask them why they dislike the mod
>they disappear, or they immediately prove they have no idea how PM is or its changes
>m-muh touneyfag boogeyman
>PM actually added a lot of fun shit, and even items and stages

I don't recall ever seeing valid criticism towards PM
>>
>>331691446
Sm4sh has both of them though.
>>
>>331695802
oh, my bad, could you post a screenshot of it? all I can find are recolors
>>
>>331695802
the real problem is that they're just recolors like the Peach's post-Melee "Daisy alt"

they don't have the ponytails nor bonus special effects that doesn't effect stats or the gameplay aside appeal.
>>
>>331695559
One legitimate criticism I've seen for it was the engine used and the input buffer it had, though that really goes back to vanilla Brawl's engine. The other one was a fair comparison between it and Melee. Most of everything else was just "Project Meme, Project AutisM," or whatever other buzzword was popular enough to mix in with it.
>>
>>331696375
>One legitimate criticism I've seen for it was the engine used and the input buffer it had, though that really goes back to vanilla Brawl's engine.
I thought they had fixed that. They added auto-L cancel as an option in the menu, they were pretty advanced with all that stuff.

> The other one was a fair comparison between it and Melee.
I'd rather have PM try to be it's own thing than have it attempt to copy Melee as close as possible, but I'm not deep enough into Melee *and PM I guess) to effectively compare it and PM

> Most of everything else was just "Project Meme, Project AutisM," or whatever other buzzword was popular enough to mix in with it.
yup, that and the tourneyfag boogeyman
>>
>>331696694
>I thought they had fixed that.
I think it was just reduced down to a minimum, but it is something that was inherently built into Brawl's engine that can't be modified without having access to the source code. Honestly, I can't say that I feel a difference with the delay or feel restricted by it. The auto L-cancel option, fixed items, balanced Pokeball ratios, all-star mode, and blastless zone mode were really nice changes.

I do agree about PM being its own thing rather than being a clone. It was probably one of the reasons that I like it.
>>
File: hell yeah motherfucker.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah motherfucker.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>331697426
>PM Wario
>PM Lucario
>PM Ivysaur
>PM Ike
>PM Donkey Kong
>PM Bowser
>mfw

they managed to make the heavy characters fun to play even against someone playing a fast character and who isn't braindead, that's more than Sakurai ever did
>>
>>331684924
I'm hoping that there even is another 3d mario
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.