[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He's still not good at fighting games despite shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1457632721095.jpg (177 KB, 630x727) Image search: [Google]
1457632721095.jpg
177 KB, 630x727
>He's still not good at fighting games despite shitting on casual gamers daily on anime image boards
What's your excuse? The genre is more accessible and better than ever.
>>
I'm too busy jacking off to Chun Li to get good.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (90 KB, 544x363) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
90 KB, 544x363
Don't feel like putting in the time to git gud. If I didn't have a full time job I would consider it.
>>
It has even less variety and more repetitiveness than ASSFAGGOTS.
>>
>>331682830
I'm better at RTS, fighting games aren't that fun for me
>>
But I am good at fighting games anon.

FPS is a different story because i just am not interested in ever playing, last ""FPS""" i played was Halo 2.

Nothing of value was lost imo.
>>
>>331683048
It's repetitive if you suck at it.
>>
I love fightan, but I've been playing them since Tekken 3/3rdStrike days and I'm still bad at them.
>>
File: BioHunter19.jpg (30 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
BioHunter19.jpg
30 KB, 640x448
>>331682830
she's getting fucked in that picture ain't she ?
>>
Street Fighter 5 bombed so hard it probably killed the franchise for the second time. Mortal Kombat now at the top of the genre where it rightfully belongs, get fucked Capcom.
>>
>>331682830
I can't remember combos for the life of me. I keep buying these games and try to get good, and then I go to training until I find a character I like. Then I find it and I can't remember what to do. Injustice is amazing since It let's you display the inputs on the screen during training. I had more luck in P4A than BB though. There was just some combos with Noel I just couldn't get down.
>>
OP I'M FUCKING TRYING ALRIGHT FUCK!

I'm moving my was up as based rashid aas we speak. give me a fuckin break bro...
>>
>>331683547
MKX sells 5 million copies and still manages to be a greater joke than kusoge anime fighters. Enjoy your CoD of fighting games, MKuck. Sales numbers is all you got.
>>
>>331683547
Please compare the number of entrants for both games in major fg tournaments before you speak. Sales numbers mean nothing here.
>>
>>331683674
Street Fighter 5 is a broken early-access game being sold for $60. Glad consumers told Capcom to piss off with that unfinished shit. Its only sold around 500k but Capcom was expecting 2 million sold by the end of March.

It's a total flop, Street Fighter is finished.
>>
>wanting to be good at any fighter released in 2009 and beyond
>>
>>331683859
Sales numbers mean everything when it comes to long-term support for the game. You think Capcom will keep investing money in their pro tour and keep creating new characters, modes and other shit if the game is a total failure both commercially and critically?
>>
>>331684209
of course, because that's the only way for them to regain popularity/face. Look at marvel, it's a very old game that isn't bringing any profits anymore, and it's still a part of evo and other premier events
>>
File: 1449527931673.png (47 KB, 148x163) Image search: [Google]
1449527931673.png
47 KB, 148x163
because im not really into fighters and the ones i ever liked where based on anime and manga.
>>
My excuse is that my copy of SFV doesn't get here until Thursday, and nobody at locals plays Jojo.
>>
>>331682830
Accessible, yes. Better? No.
>>
>>331682830
I have a brain which allows me to play games that aren't just button mashers.
>>
File: Lb2fireatwadamoyabg.gif (170 KB, 800x336) Image search: [Google]
Lb2fireatwadamoyabg.gif
170 KB, 800x336
>>331682830
Too much guesswork and current active fighting games sucks ass now.

Might get into the genre a bit with the re-release of Last Blade 2, but that's it.
>>
>>331683859
>Sales numbers mean nothing here.

They do when they determine which series lives or dies.
>>
>despite shitting on casual gamers daily on anime image boards

I don't have self esteem issues and feel the need to shit on other people to make myself feel better, OP.
>>
>>331684496
Capcom lost the licensing to keep supporting UMvC3 which is why nobody plays it any more.
>>
>>331683624
Street Fighter has input display.

also, git gud
>>
>>331682830
It's because I have pretty bad reaction times and I'm not good at remembering combos, add that onto the fact that I can't even come close to beating people online regardless of how much I try and that's basically the gist of it.

Short version, I naturally suck at them.
I still play fighting games though.

I've also only ever beaten my older brother twice out of every fighting game we've ever played together.
>>
The last fightan game i played was Tekken 5. I'll probably get Tekken 7 and get good at it though
>>
le 9gag meme man
>>
>>331682950

this chun-li has a dick
>>
File: sakurai_watches.png (26 KB, 701x376) Image search: [Google]
sakurai_watches.png
26 KB, 701x376
>Not playing melee and going to your local tourneys and having a blast
Man its like you guys hate fun
>>
>>331682830
full picture please?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.