[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please just admit it already? Can we admit to ourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (373 KB, 1686x822) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
373 KB, 1686x822
Can we please just admit it already? Can we admit to ourselves that the only good games are Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1?

From has more then proven that they struck lightning in a bottle twice. While this is a pretty impressive feat, this also means they fluked success twice. They truly are a hack of a company that doesn't understand why people liked the first two games.
>>
>>331673448
>pcfag still bitter about bloodborne
>>
You played DS3?
I also don't think BB was a bad game. In some ways it was better than DaS.
>>
>>331673448
BB>DaS>DeS
>>
Anything from the B-team is bad.
Which means DS2 and DS3 are shit.
>>
>I'm judging a game and comparing it to other games before it is even out
A U T I S M
>>
DaS 2 is fun
BB is fun
>>
>>331673448
BB was really good, even better with the DLC.
>>
>>331673448
>Can we admit to ourselves that the only good games are Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1?

Yes, but unfortunely /v/ is full of sonyggers and Dark 2 apologists.

In fact even hardcore fans like agermanspy and ENB only consider Demons Souls and Dark 1 good.
>>
I think DS3 will surpass all of them desu senpai
>>
File: 1.jpg (178 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
178 KB, 1242x2208
Bloodborne is an amazing game, and DaSII is quite decent as well.
>>
>>331678893
>In fact even hardcore fans like agermanspy and ENB only consider Demons Souls and Dark 1 good.
is there any video were they give their opinions on the other games or is it scattered throughout a bunch of videos?
>>
I enjoy ds2 sotfs more than any of the other games. Hang me from the gallows, I don't care
>>
>>331678893
see
>>331674014
>>
>>331678893
How can you stand germanspy? The way he talks makes me think he's autistic and in groups he always makes the unfunny remarks. He's the kid that is kept around cause no one wants to be the one to kick him out
>>
BB > all.

DS2 can be excluded from any/all lists, it plays like a cheap clone of DaS.
>>
>>331673448
Id have to agree. Demons and dark souls both tried things different from each other. Since then they all just copy parts of des and parts of dark souls. Bb at least had an interesting setting. Dks3 ill have to wait until April
>>
File: 1458491599430.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458491599430.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
>>331680556
retards like>>331678893 fail to realize that "hardcore fans" like ENB dont like Bloodborne as much because he worked his ass off for the guide which means actually playtesting the game instead of having fun with it+ the themes being heavy on him after his own wife miscarried

Bloodborne is the objectively best souls game and the objectively worst one being DkS2, DeS and DkS1 falling into different levels of good and flawed in between

im a girl btw, that means what I say here automatically trumps what you say
>>
>>331679212
>that fucking five-head
glad i never joined the edgelord covenant
>>
DaS is too much like DeS, while BB is a new formula
>>
>>331680968
That "kid" worked on the guides and know more about the games than anybody here.
>>
>>331673448
As aways OP is a faggot, and a retard, poor fucboi
>>
Dark Souls 2 felt like a fan made game
>>
>/v/ tells me to pick up DS1 before I get souls 3 to see if I actually like a souls game
>Buy that shit on steam play it not even 5 minutes ago
>Already need to buy a controller because mouse controls wonky as fuck
>Already having fun zweihander shenanigans tho

Games good.
>>
>>331673448
Bloodborne was pretty good, I even went in with a pessimistic mindset and came out of it as one of my favorite games.
>>
File: image.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
Dark souls 1 has best world and world building

Demons souls has best level design

Bloodborne has best atmosphere, story, pacing (still not that good) and weapons

Dark souls 2 has best fashion, most content and largest number of weapons.

OP is mentally handicapped, thats why he doesnt get that each game has their positives and negatives
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.