[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>characters in the game have literal wallhacks and aimbots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: overwatch.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>characters in the game have literal wallhacks and aimbots
>people and Blizzard are going to try and push it as a competitive, team based game
>>
File: DiabloUnicorn.jpg (80 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
DiabloUnicorn.jpg
80 KB, 1024x640
Blizz is trying to push hots as competative
>>
>>331669753
i wanna fuck that chosenjin
>>
>>331669962
Why anyone would pick HOTS over DOTA 2 or Leagueshit is beyond my knowledge
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
If everyone's overpowered...

Then nobody is!
>>
No one here is going to be playing comp and its not as if you watch video games right because thats cancerous right.

So who gives a fucking shit?
>>
>>331670216
>>
>>331670090
games are shorter, and the meta is far less rigid. Thus it's the perfect moba for casuals.

And as we all know casual is where the money is.
>>
File: Mimizuka.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Mimizuka.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>331670010
make sure you cut her ear off afterwards, you wanna get paid your Ryo don't ya?
>>
>>331670238
Its not just esports it fails at, the entire team-based support gameplay fails too.

Who the fuck though an aimbot was a good powerup?
>>
>>331670409

10/10
>>
>>331671006
Probably because 3 of the 5 tanks can just laugh it off and Roadhog can just hook and murder Solider 76 outright.

everyone else can just duck behind cover while they wait for it to wear off, there's a clear audio sound throughout the duration so you'll know exactly when it's safe.
>>
>>331670216
>Brawl Minus Mantra
>>
no OP

they're not just presenting it as a competitive game, they're trying to SELL it as a competitive game, like for real shekels

still, anything is better than another ADS shooter, even TF2.5
>>
>>331669962

the whole artstyle of hots is disgusting
>>
>>331669753
If they're going to be doing that they need to fix Discord Orb

current competitive team comps consists of Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Tracer, Tracer with the last two changing depending on the map.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.