[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no-one talking about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1458468492119.png (737 KB, 967x703) Image search: [Google]
1458468492119.png
737 KB, 967x703
Why is no-one talking about this?
>>
>>331659681
>discussing game from ps+
>>
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>331659681
because nobody here actually dumb enough to waste their time playing games lol
>>
It's a decent game, but it's kind of short. What would you even want to discuss?
>>
>more indie games and ps4 games
meh thats why i only play mmos
>>
>>331659681
am I supposed to know that game for some reason?
>>
>>331659681
The game is 2 years old bro, there's not much to talk about.
>>
>>331659681
It was a pretty fun little game, from what I remember. It's been awhile.

Really though, I don't know what one would even talk about.
>>
>>331660238
Replay it. It is FAR more than a "pretty fun little game".
>>
Why do you keep making this fucking thread about a 3 year old game? This is at least the fourth time you've posted this fucking thread.
>>
Talking about what? An old indie game? The fuck do you want, retard? Fuck off
>>
It came out a long time ago and it's pretty forgettable.
>>
because its been out for like 3 years
>>
I enjoyed it a lot, for the most part I was able to beat it on my own, but I very distinctively remember this one puzzle that was an asshole and I had to look up. It was a puzzle where I had to put four boxes on specific sections that makes them edges of a square. I'm sure you all know about which puzzle I'm talking about.
>>
>>331659681
>Why is no-one talking about this?
>Release Date: 30 May, 2013
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
I played Cortex Command with one of the devs years ago. He was a tryhard faggot.
>>
i really liked the spooky talking rocks
i too, enjoyed the movie The Sphere
>>
>>331661159
>Cortex Command
Does anyone remember when Notch wanted to fight Todd Howard in Quake Live to keep the rights to ''scrolls''?
>>
File: cover.jpg (100 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
100 KB, 350x350
It was a nice little game. I liked the recreation room music track.
>>
>>331659681
>indie
Into the trash
>>
>>331659681
because we already talked about it in 2013 and 2014
>>
It's a puzzle platformer game that is 4 hours long.
>>
>cumswapper
>>
>narrative driven
DROPPED
>>
>>331663663
It's great.
>>
The real you died right back at the first swap. You watched as you tore out your own humanity and became an empty shell
The crew turn insane, the watchers share the insanity and the other survivor mentally destroys the lot of them, their last thought lingering long enough for you to hear before fading forever
You, or whatever was left of you, doesn't even make it in the end, what happened to the individual sent to "save" you isn't worth thinking about

I enjoyed it
>>
>>331664971
Finally, a patrician who gets it.
>>
It's shit, I don't think I finished it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.